Get Customized Directions to the Hotel
Please enter a starting address or an airport code.
Please submit an airport code, an address or a zip code.
You submitted both airport code and address. Please submit only one or the other.
General Directions to the Hotel
- Follow Interstate 10 East
- Take Exit 143A North to Washington Street.
- Turn left.
- The hotel is ahead on the right hand side just before the corner of 44th Street and East Washington Street.
- Follow Interstate 10 East.
- Take Exit 143a North to Washington.
- Turn left.
- The hotel is on right hand side just before the corner of 44th Street and East Washington Streeet.
From Downtown Phoenix
We’re about 6 miles east of Phoenix’s city center:
- Make your way north out of downtown to pick up Interstate 10 East.
- Take Exit 147B-147A to merge onto Loop 202, and continue for about 2.5 miles.
- Take Exit 3 toward Washington Street to merge onto Route 143 South.
- Continue following signs to merge right onto Washington Street—the hotel entrance will be just ahead on your right.
Approximately 10-15 minutes
From Downtown Tempe
We’re just a few miles northwest of the city of Tempe:
- Head west out of downtown to pick up Route 143 North.
- Continue on Route 143 for just over a mile.
- Take Exit 4 to merge onto Washington Street—the hotel entrance will be just ahead on your right.
Approximately 10 minutes
From Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
Once you’ve breezed through baggage claim, hop in a rental car—you’re just five minutes away:
- Exit the terminal heading east on Sky Harbor Boulevard, following signs for the East Exit (toward 44th Street).
- Merge left onto 44th Street / Route 153 North, and continue for about a mile.
- Turn right onto East Washington Street—the entrance to the hotel will be on your left.
Approximately 5 minutes
- Take Interstate 17 South to Interstate 10 East.
- Take Exit 143A to Washington Street.
- Turn left.
- The hotel is on right hand side just before the corner of 44th St and East Washington Street.
View transportation options for getting here and getting around.
The information detailed on these pages is subject to change. No representation is made and no warranty given as to the validity of the content, including road conditions, route usability and expeditiousness. The user assumes all risk of use. Microsoft, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Inc., and their suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.