Map & Directions
- Cross Walt Whitman Bridge towards Philadelphia.
- After the toll, take the exit for Interstate 95 South towards Philadelphia International Airport.
- Follow to Exit 15 (Island Avenue).
- Continue on Island Avenue for 1.5 miles to hotel's entrance.
From the Philadelphia International Airport
- Exit the terminal, following signs toward Industrial Highway.
- Take Exit 13 toward Interstate 76 West/Valley Forge/Island Avenue, to merge onto Interstate 95 North.
- Continue for about one mile, then take the PA-291 West ramp toward Island Avenue.
- Turn slightly right onto Penrose Avenue/PA-291 West, then slightly right onto Island Avenue—the entrance to the hotel will be on your right.
- Take 76 East to Exit 43A (Penrose Avenue/Airport).
- Turn right and cross the Platt Bridge.
- Stay in the left lane.
- Take the Island Avenue Exit 291.
- The hotel is located on the right hand side.
- Take Interstate 95 North to Exit 13 (Central Philadelphia / Route 291 West).
- Exit Island Avenue/Pennsylvania 291 ramp.
- The hotel is located on the right.
From the Center of Philadelphia
- Take Interstate 95 South, continue out of the city.
- Take Exit 15 to merge onto Enterprise Avenue, toward Island Avenue.
- Turn right onto Island Avenue—the hotel will be a half-mile ahead on your right.
* - If you’re closer to the western side of the city, take I-76 East (the Schuylkill Expressway), then follow signs to merge onto I-95 South (the Delaware Expressway).
- Take Interstate 95 South and exit 15 (Island Avenue).
- Follow road 1.5 miles.
- The hotel's entrance is on right side.
View transportation options for getting here and getting around.Local language driving directions to print and take with you
- 4301 Island Avenue
- United States
- Phone: (1)(267) 298-1700
- Nearest Airport: 1.0 miles / 1.61 km from PHL
The information detailed on these pages is subject to change. No representation is made and no warranty given as to the validity of the content, including road conditions, route usability and expeditiousness. The user assumes all risk of use. Microsoft, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Inc., and their suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.