Aloft Asheville Downtown
Zipping through the Land of the Sky on a business trip or carefree vacation? Aloft Asheville Downtown offers easy breezy access to the entire area—but is light-years from all those run-of-the-mill hotels. Abuzz with the energy of discovery and interaction, this bold new lodging alternative will surely inspire you to explore an exciting enclave deep in the Blue Ridge Mountains!
Stay and play awhile! You’ll discover a town rich in history and steeped in culture, just minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway! At the meeting of two rivers, more than 50 restaurants and 9 brewing companies await—plus Pack Square Park, heaps of local galleries, and singular shops. Downtown’s 30-stop Urban Trail covers 1.7 miles of architecture and local heritage. Check out great tunes at a happening music venue, the Orange Peel, just one block away.
Get a fabulous dose of nature with a hike on one of many nearby trails or a whitewater excursion. For a taste of luxury, pop over for a tour of the extravagant Biltmore House and Gardens, a mere five-minute drive away.
Need local tips? Check out Aloft Asheville Downtown's in-touch kiosks in our re:mix(SM) lounge, for easy breezy Internet access to all that need-to-know info. Then ease on down the road and experience the many wonders of the Blue Ridge Parkway.
- Grove Arcade 1.0 km/0.6 Meilen
Freizeit und Erholung
- The Orange Peel 0.2 km/0.1 Meilen
- The Grey Eagle 1.8 km/1.1 Meilen
- Chimney Rock Park 40.2 km/25.0 Meilen
- The Asheville Civic Center 0.8 km/0.5 Meilen
Kunst und Kultur
- Diana Wortham Theatre 0.3 km/0.2 Meilen
- Asheville Art Museum 0.3 km/0.2 Meilen
- Laientheater von Asheville 0.6 km/0.4 Meilen
Sehenswürdigkeiten vor Ort
- Biltmore Estates 3.2 km/2.0 Meilen