Aloft Oklahoma City Downtown - Bricktown
Zipping through the Sooner State on a business trip or carefree vacation? Aloft Oklahoma City Downtown-Bricktown offers easy breezy access to the entire area—but is light-years from all those run-of-the-mill hotels. Abuzz with the energy of discovery and interaction, this bold new lodging alternative will surely inspire you to explore the nearby museums, sports venues, government buildings and corporate offices.
Stay and play awhile! You’ll discover we’re steps away from the neighborhood’s restaurants, bars, clubs and movie theater. We’re also just a few blocks from Chesapeake Energy Arena, home of the Thunder, and Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark, where the RedHawks play.
Be sure to check out the impressive State Capitol Building. The University of Oklahoma Medical School and St. Anthony Hospital are nearby. And take care of business at the Cox Convention Center, Devon Energy Corporation, Continental Resources or any of the other major offices downtown.
Need local tips? Check out Aloft Oklahoma City Downtown-Bricktown’s in-touch kiosks in our re:mix(SM) lounge, for easy breezy Internet access to all that need-to-know info. Then ease on down the road and check out the city’s cultural hotspots, like the Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum, Oklahoma History Center, and Myriad Botanical Gardens. The Oklahoma City Museum of Art features a permanent collection of Dale Chihuly glass sculptures.
View Local Area Map
Arts & Culture
- Oklahoma City Museum of Art 1.1 km/0.7 miles
- Oklahoma City Bombing Memorial 1.3 km/0.8 miles
- Oklahoma City National Memorial 1.3 km/0.8 miles
- Science Museum Oklahoma 12.4 km/7.7 miles
- Cox Convention Center 0.6 km/0.4 miles
- OU Medical Center 1.8 km/1.1 miles
- Oklahoma University Health Science Center 2.1 km/1.3 miles
- St. Anthony Hospital 2.1 km/1.3 miles
- Oklahoma City University 6.4 km/4.0 miles
- University of Central Oklahoma 22.5 km/14.0 miles
- University of Oklahoma 32.0 km/19.9 miles
- Oklahoma State University 106.1 km/65.9 miles
- Sandridge Energy Incorporated 0.3 km/0.2 miles
- Sonic Corporation 0.5 km/0.3 miles
- Devon Energy 1.1 km/0.7 miles
- Chesapeake Energy 9.8 km/6.1 miles
- Oklahoma State Capitol 3.1 km/1.9 miles
- Myriad Botanical Gardens 1.3 km/0.8 miles
- Oklahoma State Fairground 6.1 km/3.8 miles
- Bricktown Entertainment District 0.5 km/0.3 miles
- Boathouse District 2.3 km/1.4 miles
- Bricktown Ballpark - Home of Redhawks Baseball 0.5 km/0.3 miles
- Chesapeake Energy Arena 1.0 km/0.6 miles
- Oklahoma City Zoo 12.6 km/7.8 miles