Aloft Bursa Hotel
Powered by Foursquare
Zipping into Turkey's 4th largest city on a business trip or carefree vacation? Aloft Bursa offers easy breezy access to the entire area—but is light-years from all those run-of-the-mill hotels. Abuzz with the energy of discovery and interaction, this bold new lodging alternative will surely inspire you to explore bustling Bursa and its scenic surroundings.
Stay and play awhile! You’ll discover a city rich in history and packed with plenty to do. Once the country's capital (during the Ottoman Empire), Bursa is bursting with historical sites, many of which are currently being restored to their former glory. Today, the city has gained fame as a superior ski destination and as the home to some healthy and healing natural thermal spas. Bursa Culture Park, a designated green area, is quick skip from our door and the future home of a 45,000-seat football stadium.
For a change of scenery, dash into the city center. You'll find Tüyap Bursa International Fair and Congress Centre, as well as Atatürk Congress Culture Centre Merinos. Both play host to fairs and events for companies worldwide.
Need local tips? Check out Aloft Bursa's in-touch kiosks in our re:mix(SM) lounge, for easy breezy Internet access to all that need-to-know info. Then ease on down the road and experience our corner of Turkey!
Exibir mapa da região local
Local Area Recommendations Powered By Foursquare
Arte e Cultura
- Museu Ataturk 6.0 km/3.7 milhas
- Museu da cidade de Bursa 6.0 km/3.7 milhas
- Museu de Arqueologia 6.0 km/3.7 milhas
- Complexo de Muradıye 13.0 km/8.1 milhas
- Túmulos de Osman e Orhan 13.0 km/8.1 milhas
- Carrefour Shoppıng Mall 0.5 km/0.3 milhas
- Bazar coberto de Bedesten 6.0 km/3.7 milhas
- Mercado Koza Hani 6.0 km/3.7 milhas
- Korupark Shoppıng Mall 7.0 km/4.3 milhas
- The Great Mosque (Ulu Camii) 6.0 km/3.7 milhas
- Centro de convenções Merınos 6.0 km/3.7 milhas
- Mesquita Verde 7.0 km/4.3 milhas
- Iznik, Turquia 86.0 km/53.4 milhas
- Tımsah Arena 0.8 km/0.5 milhas
- Zoológico e jardim botânico de Bursa 6.0 km/3.7 milhas
- Parque nacional de Uludag 47.0 km/29.2 milhas