Rooms & Rates
Zipping into Tucson on a business trip or carefree vacation? With our central location, Aloft Tucson University offers easy-breezy access to the entire Tucson area, while being light-years from all those other run-of-the-mill hotels. Abuzz with energy of discovery and interaction, this bold new lodging alternative will surely inspire you to explore our namesake city and its scenic surroundings.
Vibrant downtown is just 3 miles away, with a variety of shopping and dining at every turn. Breeze across the street to the University of Arizona campus—watch great football in Arizona Stadium or basketball in McKale Center. Visiting for business? We are just minutes from many major employers. The Medical Center and other area offices are equally accessible.
Stay and play awhile! Just 20 minutes from Tucson International Airport (TUS), you’ll discover one of America’s best recreation areas. Outdoor enthusiasts are moments from the stunning desert landscapes at Sabino Canyon and Saguaro National Park, as well as loads of top-notch golf courses. With our famed mild climate and about 350 sunny days a year, out outdoors is always open.
To the north are the majestic Santa Catalina Mountains, with world-class hiking as well as the renowned Biosphere II. Travel south and see Tubac, a southern Arizona artist colony that is a shopper’s paradise, with more than 80 galleries and shops that feature handcrafted items, sculptures, paintings, clothing, and imports. Get your cowboy on and visit historic Tombstone and the O.K. Corral. Zip over to Bisbee and see the Copper Queen mine, then stop by Benson to experience Kartchner Caverns.
Need local tips? Check out the in-touch kiosks in our re:mix(SM) lounge, covering everything from airline phone numbers to after-dark hotspots. Then ease on down the road and experience the fun to be found in and around Tucson!
View Local Area Map
- University of Arizona 0.2 km/0.1 miles
- University of Arizona Medical Center 0.2 km/0.1 miles
- Tucson Medical Center (TMC) 6.4 km/4.0 miles
- Unisource Energy 4.8 km/3.0 miles
- Texas Instruments 8.1 km/5.0 miles
- Lucent Technologies 12.9 km/8.0 miles
- Intuit, Inc. 12.9 km/8.0 miles
- General Dynamics 16.1 km/10.0 miles
- Raytheon Corporation 16.1 km/10.0 miles
- IBM 22.5 km/14.0 miles
- Davis Monthan Air Force Base 11.3 km/7.0 miles
- Sabino Canyon 16.1 km/10.0 miles
- Centennial Hall 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- TCC Music Hall 4.8 km/3.0 miles
- Tucson International Airport 11.3 km/7.0 miles
- El Con Mall 4.8 km/3.0 miles
- Park Place Mall 8.1 km/5.0 miles