If you are traveling by car, please see driving directions, from the airport or any other location.
Tucson International Airport (TUS)
Travel Distance: Approximately 12.87 km/8.0 miles
Options for getting to and from the hotel include:
- The average taxi fare is 23 USD; there is no extra charge for baggage for more than one person going to the same location.
- 24 hours
- 20 minutes
Taxis are located on the commercial roadway on the lower level in front of the terminal, just outside the baggage claim area. Taxi service from TIA is provided by several companies under contract with Tucson Airport Authority.
- Discount Cabs - (520) 388-9000
- VIP Taxi / Flash Cab - (520) 798-1111
- Yellow Cab - (520) 624-6611
- One way fee to the hotel is 25 USD (per person); round trip fee (per person) is 46 USD; each additional passenger traveling together is 5 USD.
- 24 hours
- 25 minutes
- (520) 889-1000
The shared-ride van service is available for each arriving flight and is located in TIA baggage claim areas 4 and 5. Reservations are not required; however, they are available. There is a maximum of four stops per shuttle.
- (520) 792-9222
Tucson’s Rapid Transit Bus system offers more than 40 routes throughout Tucson and the surrounding area. Route #4 has a stop directly in front of the hotel on the Speedway Route. Please contact Sun Tran directly for complete route maps, schedules, and pricing.
Note: Estimated charges, fees and schedules are not guaranteed by hotel. Driving distance may be affected by local conditions and traffic.
- park on-site parking (Free)
If you require transportation assistance, or if you have any additional requests, please feel free to contact us at (1)(520) 908-6800.