Rated 3 out of 5 by Cecille club lounge
my office advice that the hotel should put me in the high floor room and can access the club lounge. unfortunately none of your staff advice the same so im quite disappointed. room minibar is empty as well. no spa in the hotel.
August 22, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by Kim706 Need for improvement
This is my second time staying in Aloft Kuala Lumpur.
The first was just last month and I stayed only a day and I felt the service was superb and that's the reason why I decided to stay there again. I received a compliment cocktail, staff was friendly, helpful and I even got a discount for all my F&B.
However, this time round I stayed for 5 nights and unfortunately I've not received the same service.
The first night I stayed I requested for help if I could get an Iphone cable to charge my phone as I left my in the office. Without even a hint of trying to help, the person on the other side just said no. He did suggest I could charge my phone downstairs but that's isn't visible as I require to check my mails and reply messages.
I recently became a member of SPG thinking I would enjoy more benefits but instead it doesn't seem any different with someone who is not a member.
Probably the only reason why I would come back to Aloft Kuala Lumpur in future is the price and cleanliness of the room.
Other than that, it's pretty disappointing.
July 22, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Haig33 Hotel is conveniently located next to KL Sentral Station.
Hotel is New! Very service oriented, many staff looking after the interest of the customers and they are all very smiley, friendly and helpful. Rooms are spacious and big and have individual shower and toilet. Breakfast is decent, Great value for my stay in KL.
May 19, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5 by Limtravel Ok hotel, slow
New hotel that is probably more useful for leisure travellers.
It does not cater to business travellers - long queues at breakfast, not enough lifts, lack of a ready taxis.
Use this hotel only if you have time. Good rates
August 20, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Virgil1 Great hotel, exactly near Sentral Station
Had two great weeks staying at this hotel. The room was large, everything was very clean, friendly staff. It has also a pool on the roof. Very high quality for the price!
September 22, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by cherrie85 Great Hotel
I was shocked when i know this hotel by W group.
I can assure you that the room is great, staff are friendly, bed was comfortable. The only thing i need to comment is about the air conditioning. The air conditioning was so loud.
August 12, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by GraceTravels A 5-star hotel experience at an affordable price
Check- in was fast and smooth, staff are very courteous and helpful, excellent breakfast at the Nook, comfy bed, spotless room! My boyfriend said he will fly from Houston to KL just to stay at Aloft KL again, yes it's that good!
August 11, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Krish65 Value for Money
Excellent Location. Easy Booking. Value for Money
October 20, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 Chic, funky, nice hotel
Nice hotel at Sentral. Chic spoon to the detail in the room (can i bring it home next time?), very helpful and attentive hotel staff. Breakfast was good but if freshly squeezed orange juice was available, that will be great!
August 6, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by pc289 Good breakfast
The buffet breakfast was refreshingly different from other SPG hotels that I have visited. The "hot egg" dish was unique. The buffet also allow you to do a takeaway of the assorted fruits offered.
September 2, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 Perfect location
Easy to arrive to the hotel. We took the bus from the airport. Clean and nice staff. Nice view and cosy pool/bar on the roof. We highly recomend this hotel and will come back for sure!
September 9, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by lappi Excellent!!!
The room is superb. The facilities provided are excellent and location is very strategic. The room design is very special. Will come to stay again.
September 24, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by AlexBrax As Usual Perfect
Everything was perfect, nothing to complain about. So I recommend this hotel to everybody!
October 9, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by AmyKL Love this hotel, and good service
My second stay in Aloft KL Sentral has been a good one overall.
Their services are fast and efficient! which other hotels can beat this.
Definitely coming back!
September 16, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by StephenAtSH Fresh newcomer @ KL Sentral
Finally a hyp, new, affordable hotel @ KL Sentral. Great beds. Room shortcomings: no drawers, too few hangers, and be prepared to wait for the hot water to turn hot. Waffles and/or pancakes should be available at breakfast. Fabulous pool!
May 12, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anis23 The best hotel ever!
First time in my life i felt so grateful for being guest of the hotel. Perfect condition & recommended hotel to others. Very satisfy with all the features. Hope I can get the chance to stay in the again. TQ Aloft.
July 29, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by SyedMustaza Perfect for People in a Rush
At first I doubted to stay here but when I saw lots of people gave them 9.0/10 rating and very positive comments in many websites, so I guess why not. And its true indeed!
The interior design is more to contemporary design and the lobby is a cool place to hang out or have a meeting. Or you can relax in their amazing pool. The room is really big and comfy and the internet was super fast especially if you are using LAN. Their shower foam and shampoo have a unique refreshing smell and I enjoy bathing with that. The staffs were friendly and attentive even their manager would like to chat with you.I love the free aloft potion with its sweet & sour taste.The breakfast was marvelous with variety of foods from local to western. I really love their mac & cheese and egg frittata.
And their top advantage is location which is really near to KL Sentral. You can come here from KLIA airport in just 28 minutes using KLIA express with 15 mins(peak hours) or 20 mins(off-peak hours) frequency.If you are in transit or come to Malaysia for a short meeting,this is a good place to stay with its easy access to airport.
I came from Borneo part of Malaysia so I had also flight to catch. I used LCCT bus where the pick up point is really near to the LG3 lift;or you can walked across the street from Aloft entrance towards KL Sentral and take elevator down to the lower level below the street.The pick up point for LCCT bus is just there. I recorded that my journey took about an hour but in my opinion its safe to estimate more than that with max of 1 hour and half.
You can use LRT or Komuter in KL Sentral to go to lots of nearby interesting places like KLCC,Mid-valley mega mall etc.You can also use Monorail to go to Berjaya Times Square,Low Yat(IT Centre) etc.And if you got something to buy, there are mini market and seven eleven in KL Sentral.Also lots of eateries and food court in there.
November 18, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by Dynamix Good for Transportation
The location of the hotel is well situated next to KL central station. it is highly convenience for accessing airport transport. I wouldn't recommend for leisure travel as it is a distance from leisure travel and hotspot.
July 1, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Benself great stay
if you transfer at kuala lumpur for one night，you should check Aloft out， best location to airport and fine price。most remarkable place is Mai Bar，Mojito is great，and you can enjoy a big swimming pool just outside the bar。
May 1, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Bong07 Business Access
This hotel is a very good business hotel, All the amenities, location, access are convenient.
September 29, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jimmy27 Managing Director
Good location, very neat.
October 13, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5 by Tomy88 Here a list for your consideration
Dear Mr. Campillo,
I did inform your manager of my feedback and I have no problem sharing with you-in case you are not kept in the loop.
* when I checked into my room I noticed that the chair was stained with paint. The chair is obviously not presentable to guest but I'm amazed how your housekeeping can over looked on it whereas I just spotted it at one glance. Do they really open their eyes when inspecting the room?
* there were two buttons to flush the toilet & when the bigger button was pressed the water kept flowing non-stop. I had to press the smaller button a couple of times to stop the water from flowing. So another defect spotted but the room was still assigned to me!
* when I called guest services to ask for a box of tissues & the agent told me that this needs to be checked and someone will get back to me. I find it very odd that a simple decision to send tissues to the room cannot be made instantly. There's this thing called empowerment.. I am not impressed at all.
* the disposable shaver in the room was defected
* there was a piece of thin and sharp plastic sticking out of it and as a result, I had a scratch on my skin! This is totally unacceptable. Though I do not expect Aloft KL to check on every single piece of the items but I do expect the hotel getting their supplies from a reliable supplier with quality guaranteed.
* on November 18th, I called to ask to have my room made up at that time as I was leaving for lunch
* when I came back after almost 1.5 hours the room had not been cleaned
* I called to say that I didn't feel well and asked not to send anyone to the room
* after 45 minutes someone called the bell when I was sleeping. At the end my sleeping was interrupted. Question here is - How difficult it is to pass the message to housekeeping? Unless you are telling me that your team is still using pigeons to send messages!
*lastly I have a compliment for your staff - Ms. Pei ling who assisted me with check in
* she was very attentive and had a sense of urgency. Unfortunately, that's the only plus point I can share with you.
I would strongly suggest you patrol your property and take a closer look at your property. You will see a lot of defects at almost every corner.
November 21, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by firdauz 5star hotel
Im very amazed n satisfied during my stay at a loft..modern n urban structure..ill sure come back n recommend this hotel to others..god job n keep it up. Overall its a 5star experienced.
July 22, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by gigi69 coloreful place to stay
cool and design styling, make this place really perfect for business events and nice trip.
September 23, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Elijah1202 Convenient traffic, close to KL station.
Whatever go to airport or shopping, this hotel afford you a convenient traffic lines and reasonable price. If your budget is controlled, it's a goo choice to stay in it.
August 11, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by margks Relax and enjoy
well located, kind and very friendly work stuff, good service,
September 30, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Joseph1964 Awesome Stay
The room was awesome. The breakfast experience has greatly improved, refills were timely, guests didn't queue for food. Keep up the good work!!!!
August 26, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 Great Stay!
The front desk staff was courteous and efficient. The room I stayed in was big and clean. Great location too! Walking distance from KL Sentral.
August 27, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Toshiman Superb, surprising, fun, hipster
Great location, super energy as soon as you enter, young energetic staff, big rooms, excellent breakfast. Great price.
September 10, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by netnot Affordable hotel nearby KL Sentral
This is my 2nd stay in Aloft hotel and I can see improvements compare to the previous stay
e.g: - Welcome drink,
- Room slippers with aloft logo,
- Strong wifi signal and internet speed compare to my previous stay,
- Even though there's no Business Room where the guest able to print the some documents but the front desk was happily assisted me to print some documents.
however the hotel still lack on few points
e.g: - There's no additional tray to put the dirty glass,
- When I was to print some documents, I found that the front desk put the phone on the table which is from my perspective doesn't look professional,
- The breakfast menus somehow is repeating during my two days stays and for my perspective there's no menu that "memorable" ,
- Some of the corner outside of the room is dirty but I didn't aware whether the dirt has been cleaned up or not,
- I only found out that the LAN cable is available inside the room because there's no sign that mention about it, what i meant is the LAN cable is under the table (if compare to the KL Westin Hotel, the guest will know that the LAN cable is available because it has been setup on the table)
Overall, I enjoyed my stay in this hotel regardless of the lack
September 23, 2013