"I begin the journey with our guests; I create
We do everything possible to ensure that our guests’ brand experience is great.
Whether we’re on a sassy aloft call or having a sophisticated St. Regis
conversation, we create a consistent, positive brand experience for each and
every one of our guests.
Not only do Associates “become the brand,” they also make reservations at our
world-class properties, handle inquiries for our award-winning loyalty program
– Starwood Preferred Guest®, and liaise with travel agents and
corporate travel planners.
All of this can be done from our state-of-the-art Customer Contact Center or
from home via our @home Program. We invite you to learn more about what
we have to offer, or go directly to our
current job opportunities.
Our @home Program gives Associates the opportunity to work in the most
comfortable environment possible – home! Perks include:
- The ability to connect to a network of colleagues working at home around
the world through chat and online learning sessions.
- Support from nearby Starwood contact centers. We encourage Associates to
visit as often as they like.
Our @home Associates perform the same fun, rewarding duties as their on-site
counterparts. And they get the same great benefits.
We offer a comprehensive package that includes:
- Savings plans
- Pay bonuses: annual, monthly, promotional, seasonal
- Employee assistance plan
- Emergency child/elder care
- Promotion from within
- Attractive hotel discounts
- Center events
- Hotel visits and events
- Unlimited training opportunities
- Career opportunities throughout the worldSubstantial referral bonuses
- Corporate discounts
- Employee appreciation events
As a key touch point for our guests, Customer Contact Center Associates have
the ability to directly influence how they feel about our brands and our
company. The experience gained in this valuable role often leads to promotion
within the Austin center, to one of our other global centers or one of our
hotels located anywhere in the world!