Get Customized Directions to the Hotel
Please enter a starting address or an airport code.
We’re sorry. We are unable to find the address you entered. Please revise the address and search again.
Please submit an airport code, an address or a zip code.
You submitted both airport code and address. Please submit only one or the other.
General Directions to the Hotel
From Elsewhere in New England
Interstate 95 is the major highway running through eastern New England. It will take you most of the way to the hotel.
- If you’re traveling north on Interstate 95, take Exit 30 toward Concord, then Exit 30B to merge onto 2A West/Marrett Road.
- If you’re traveling south, take Interstate 93 or Interstate 495 to Interstate 95/128 south. Take Exit 30B to merge onto 2A West/Marrett Road.
- Continue for about a half-mile down Marrett Road to reach the hotel.
From Boston Logan International Airport
- Head south out of the airport, following signs for Interstate 90 West (the Massachusetts Turnpike).
- Merge onto Interstate 90 West and continue for approximately 14 miles.
- Take Exit 15 to merge onto Interstate 95 North /Route 128 North and continue for approximately 7.5 miles.
- Take Exit 30 toward Concord, then Exit 30B to merge onto 2A West/Marrett Road, and you’ll reach the hotel in approximately half a mile.
Approximately 20-30 minutes.
View transportation options for getting here and getting around.
The information detailed on these pages is subject to change. No representation is made and no warranty given as to the validity of the content, including road conditions, route usability and expeditiousness. The user assumes all risk of use. Microsoft, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Inc., and their suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.