Rated 5 out of 5 by LaraLuLu83 Fantastic
This is was an outstanding hotel and even the food! I couldn't believe the great price, too!!
December 3, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by whatever Great Deal in Dallas/Fort Worth
It was my first stay at an Element by Westin and I loved it. As an SPG Platinum, I see a lot of hotels and this was a really good property. The Address doesn't come-up on GPS systems, but it isn't tough to find it, so look it up ahead of your visit to know directions. Hotel staff are really helpful and friendly, the evening happy hour reception is great and breakfast menu has minor changes to make it less boring if you sty a few nights in a row. The Element DFW Airport is a great deal in Dallas/Fort Worth and is not at the airport, so no aircraft sounds to disturb your sweet night's sleep.
November 24, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by K9Blade Great value for the price
Hotel felt like being at home with all the necessities from home, but with a nice hotel feeling.
Breakfast is included and tasted delicious.
Certainly exceeded my expectations fo the price.
November 30, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by mmcc1023 RELAXING
The room has full kitchen as it states, really relaxing beds. They smell very fresh. Loved, loved, loved the shower spa. Rooms are very quiet & comforting. I didnt get a chance to enjoy the comlimentary breakfast but I'm sure that was good. I'll be staying again very soon :)
I give them an EXCElLENT also for price
November 26, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lorenzo1227 Very friendly customer service
The Element DFW is my fave place to stay. Very friendly staff and great customer service.
December 9, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by SoCal91739Visitor Great place to stay!
Loved this place! Aewsome social and great staff!
December 9, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by AlexGordo A+ staff and facilites
The staff was outstanding. The facilities were great - the 24hr gym and the pool, and I loved the breakfast each morning. The 5-7pm "happy hour" was a great snack too after a long day with clients!
December 6, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by itstape Excellent Value
I travel to Dallas for a week at a time every other month on business and this was my first stay in an Element Hotel. I'm very picky about which hotels I stay in, for me, cleanliness and the willingness of staff to assist travelers are the highest priorities. I'm working, no one has time for shenanigans out on the road.
When I'm choosing a hotel I don't want to see run down musty old carpet and grandma's fabric patterns on the furniture (and you wont see any of that at an Element Hotel).
Here's the good/great about Element DFW:
1) The room has a combination of faux hardwood flooring and ceramic tile. A good bit of hard surfaces and stainless steel trim. For me, it's easy for housekeeping to keep clean and sanitary and it was surprisingly comfortable.
2) The rooms, and hotel overall, are nicely done and stylish, bamboo texture walls in some places, earth/stone tones, mini fridge, coffee maker, microwave. Pictures of all this can be seen on their website.
Here's a big one, the heat/ac unit is outside of the living space so you cant hear it running unless you turn it wide open and then you can only hear the vents blowing.The hotel I stayed in prior to the Element had one of the under-window units that wasn't very effective, it ran all night and it sounded like a leaf blower so this is a big deal for me.
3) Flat screen TV with an easy to navigate menu. Internet speed is smoking fast and free (both wireless and cabled), I work in IT so a fast connection is a must for me. I have avoided hotels in the past where I experienced connectivity issues with their networks.
4) There's a nice gym facility, pool, I found the staff to be very helpful with anything I needed, the hotel is conveniently located and in a decent area with gas stations and decent restaurants close by. (Cavalli Pizza behind the hotel is excellent btw).
The hotel serves a good healthy breakfast in the morning and some light snacks during "happy hour" but no real restaurant service per se. No bar in house but they have a happy hour with gratis bottled beer/wine and have it for sale later as well. There's a fridge/microwave in your room so BYOB or get take out meals if that's an issue for you.
5) Its a "green" hotel if that matters to you, recycling bins in the room, energy efficient lighting, etc.
All that being said, I am very happy I found this hotel and I will be staying here again when I travel to Dallas. Very good value to cost ratio here. I'm going to rate it a five star in it's class of hotel, certainly there are nicer hotels out there but not for this price.
December 6, 2013