Four Points by Sheraton & Conference Centre Gatineau-Ottawa
General Directions to the Hotel
- Take Highway 417 and exit at Nicholas.
- Turn right on Rideau.
- Turn left onto Cumberland.
- Take a left on St. Patrick Street.
- Continue over the Alexandra Bridge.
- Turn left at the first light.
- The hotel is on the right.
- Follow Route 148 East, which becomes Boulevard Alexandre-Taché.
- Boulevard Alexandre-Taché will become Rue Laurier.
- Continue on Rue Laurier to the hotel.
- Take Highway 16 North (which becomes Highway 416).
- Take Highway 417 East.
- Take the Rochester exit to Booth and cross over the Chaudière Bridge.
- Keep right to access Rue Laurier.
- Once you access Rue Laurier, continue to the hotel.
- Take Highway 50 and take the Ottawa/Hull Exit.
- Exit onto Maisonneuve and turn left onto Boulevard Des Allumettières.
- Turn right on Rue Laurier.
- Continue to the hotel.
View transportation options for getting here and getting around.
The information detailed on these pages is subject to change. No representation is made and no warranty given as to the validity of the content, including road conditions, route usability and expeditiousness. The user assumes all risk of use. Microsoft, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Inc., and their suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.