Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino
Guests utilizing satellite navigation devices are advised to enter these coordinates in their GPS system:
18º11'38" N 66º3'12" W
Get Customized Directions to the Hotel
Please enter a starting address or an airport code.
Please submit an airport code, an address or a zip code.
You submitted both airport code and address. Please submit only one or the other.
General Directions to the Hotel
- Take Route 30 West to Caguas and exit on 0B.
- After the bridge, take Route 52 South toward Ponce.
- Proceed for approximately 3 miles and take Exit 23 (Borinquen).
- Turn left, continue over the bridge, and at the end of the road, take Caguas Real Boulevard.
- Follow the boulevard to the hotel's main entrance.
From Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport
- Take Route 26 to San Juan and stay in the right lane.
- Follow Route 26 until the exit for Caguas, Bayamon.
- Proceed through the tunnel and continue on Route 52.
- Stay on Route 52 South for 19 miles until you reach Exit 23 (Borinquen).
- Cross the bridge to your left-hand side. At the end of the bridge, follow a small road for 0.5 miles to Caguas Real.
- Start out going northwest then take a slight left onto Road 2.
- Merge onto PR-52/Highway Las Americas.
- Portions of this will be a toll road.
- Proceed toward Caguas/Ponce until Exit 23 on the right.
- Turn left at the end of the street, right to the hotel.
- Take PR-52 (Expressway Luis A. Ferre) northbound. Portions of this will be a toll road.
- Turn right at Exit 23 and then turn right onto Caguas Real Boulevard.
- Follow the road to the hotel's main entrance.
View transportation options for getting here and getting around.
The information detailed on these pages is subject to change. No representation is made and no warranty given as to the validity of the content, including road conditions, route usability and expeditiousness. The user assumes all risk of use. Microsoft, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Inc., and their suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.