Four Points by Sheraton Bengaluru, Whitefield
Get Customized Directions to the Hotel
Please enter a starting address or an airport code.
Please submit an airport code, an address or a zip code.
You submitted both airport code and address. Please submit only one or the other.
General Directions to the Hotel
From International Technology Park (ITPL)
- Proceed west on ITPL Main Rd/Whitefield Road.
- Proceed along International Technology Park Bangalore (on the left).
- Make a U-turn at the first opportunity.
- Drive along Ascendas Park Square Mall on the right for approximately 130 metres.
- Proceed to the Hope Farm Signal.
- Turn right onto SH 35.
- Proceed for approximately 500 metres.
- The hotel is ahead on the left.
Approximately 2.5 kilometres and 7 minutes
From West Brigade Road
- Proceed towards Markham Road.
- Turn left onto Wood Street.
- Continue onto Mother Teresa Road.
- Drive along Rashtriya Military School (on the right).
- Turn left onto Old Race Course Road.
- Pass by Corporation Girls High School (on the right after approximately 400 metres).
- Turn left onto Lower Agaram Road.
- Turn right onto Victoria Road.
- Continue onto HAL Airport Road.
- Pass by Command Hospital Air Force on the left.
- Continue onto Varthur Road/Varthur Main Road.
- Pass by Cane Home on the left.
- Continue to follow SH 35.
- Pass by Sigma Technology Park on the left.
- Make a U-turn right after Café Coffee Day on the left.
- The hotel is ahead on the left.
Approximately 35 kilometres and 60 minutes
From Electronics City Bangalore
- Proceed towards Huskur Road.
- Drive straight and pass by Indian Oil Petrol Bunk on the left after approximately 4.8 kilometres.
- Make a slight left and stay on AH 43/AH 45/National Highway Road 7.
- Cross Pace Tyre Tech on the left.
- Turn left onto Chandapura Dommasandra Road.
- Turn right at Muthanallur and then onto Sarjapur Main Road (pass LJ Iyengar's Bakery on the left).
- Turn left onto State Highway 35 and pass The International School Bangalore on the right.
- Turn right onto Whitefield Main Road/SH 35 and proceed straight.
- Pass Brigade Harmony on the right.
- Make a U-turn after Café Coffee Day.
- Within 10 meters from the U-turn, the hotel is ahead on the left.
Approximately 22 kilometres and 1 hour
From Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru
- Proceed towards KIAL Road , east on Kempegowda International Airport Road.
- Pass by Sankars The Book People (on the left).
- Turn right and stay on Kempegowda International Airport Road and go through 2 roundabouts.
- Take the slip road to Bangalore - Hyderabad Highway and pass by Synergy One Hoarding Spot.
- Keep to the left on Bangalore - Hyderabad highway.
- Turn left and immediately turn right towards Bangalore - Hyderabad highway.
- Turn right towards Bangalore - Hyderabad highway.
- Take the first left onto Bangalore - Hyderabad highway and pass by MRO-Tek Ltd.
- Take the slip road onto Outer Ring Road and bass A.S.R. Convention Hall.
- Make a slight left after the park to stay on Outer Ring Road and then pass by BP Petrol Bunk.
- From the Krishna Raja Puram flyover, make a slight left onto Whitefield Main Road.
- Proceed on ITPL Main Road towards Hope Farm junction.
- From the Hope Farm Junction, make a right turn onto SH 35.
- Proceed for approximately 500 meter and the hotel is ahead on the left.
Approximately 48.2 kilometers and 90 minutes
- Proceed towards Kannurahalli Road.
- Turn left onto Kannurahalli Road.
- Turn left onto Bangalore-Tirupati highway/NH 4.
- Exit onto SH 35 from the Hope Farm Junction.
- Proceed for approximately 500 metres on Whitefield Main Road /SH35.
- The Hotel is ahead on the left.
Approximately 14.6 kilometres and 27 minutes
View transportation options for getting here and getting around.
The information detailed on these pages is subject to change. No representation is made and no warranty given as to the validity of the content, including road conditions, route usability and expeditiousness. The user assumes all risk of use. Microsoft, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Inc., and their suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.