Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Dubai
Visit Dubai with Starwood
Get a taste of Dubai and explore its wonderful sights. One of the largest of the seven Emirates, Dubai is like an oasis in the sweeping deserts. It’s the perfect destination for work or play. Business services, shopping, restaurants, entertainment centers, and relaxation spots –everything is in one place.
We are a short drive away from Dubai International Airport and just a five-minute walk from the “bank street.” We are also few minutes walk away from Khalid Bin Waleed metro station (Burjuman station) of the newly opened Dubai Metro.
Discover over 180 luxury brands and stores at Burjuman Shopping Center, a major landmark in the Bur Dubai residential area. The Mall of the Emirates is one of Dubai’s tourist shopping attractions with luxurious brands and an entertainment center with an indoor ski slope for everyone to have fun.
The Dubai Mall is a few minutes drive away from the hotel. The Mall features a huge indoor ice rink as well as major entertainment centers and an aquarium which is home to over 33,000 marine animals.
Bur Dubai is home to many historic sites, museums and old buildings. Tour the living museums of the Heritage and Diving Village in Al Shindagha and explore the souks. Or wander through the lanes of the historic Al Fahidi Historical Neighbourhood, home to some of the only original Arabic wind-tower houses left on the Arab side of the Gulf, built by wealthy traders and pearl merchants. Meena Bazaar is a commercial trading center in Bur Dubai well known for textiles, gold, and spices. It is a few minutes walk away from the hotel and features high quality gold bracelets, jewelries, accessories, textile, and spices at great prices.
Love to try new things? Then, have fun on the “abra” – a form of water taxi which allows you to cross from Bur Dubai to the Deira side of the creek.
Golf courses and desert safari tours are an evidence of the Dubai sporting lifestyle. The Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club are just minutes away, and you can book tee times in advance. One of the wildest water parks, Wild Wadi Water Park spans an area of about 12 acres of pure fun with adrenalin-pumping rides and attractions.
View Local Area Map
Arts & Culture
- Dubai Museum 1.0 km/0.6 miles
- Dubai International Art Centre 12.0 km/7.5 miles
- Sultan Bin Lasta Mosque 1.0 km/0.6 miles
- Belhoul European Hospital 3.0 km/1.9 miles
- Iranian Hospital 4.0 km/2.5 miles
- American Hospital 4.0 km/2.5 miles
- Canadian Specialist Hospital 5.0 km/3.1 miles
- Welcare Hospital 10.0 km/6.2 miles
- Standard Chartered Bank 0.2 km/0.1 miles
- International Turnkey Systems 0.2 km/0.1 miles
- NCR 0.3 km/0.2 miles
- ABN Amro Bank 0.3 km/0.2 miles
- Commercial Bank of Dubai 0.6 km/0.4 miles
- Citibank 1.0 km/0.6 miles
- HSBC 1.0 km/0.6 miles
- Xerox 1.0 km/0.6 miles
- De Norske Veritas 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Zurich Life 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- GAC Shipping 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Barwil 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Inchcape Shipping 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Dubai World Trade Center 3.0 km/1.9 miles
- Maersk Line 3.0 km/1.9 miles
- Siemens 4.0 km/2.5 miles
- Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club 6.0 km/3.7 miles
- Consulate General of Pakistan 0.5 km/0.3 miles
- Consulate of Canada 1.0 km/0.6 miles
- Consulate of Sultanate of Oman 1.0 km/0.6 miles
- Dutch Embassy 1.0 km/0.6 miles
- Consulate General of the Islamic Republic of Iran 1.0 km/0.6 miles
- British Embassy 1.0 km/0.6 miles
- Royal Consulate of Saudi Arabia 1.0 km/0.6 miles
- German Consulate 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Consulate General of Australia 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Consulate General of India 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Dubai Creek 3.0 km/1.9 miles
- Al Mamzar Beach Park 5.0 km/3.1 miles
- Wild Wadi Waterpark 17.0 km/10.6 miles
- Burjuman Shopping Centre 1.0 km/0.6 miles
- Deira Old Souq and Spice Souq 5.0 km/3.1 miles
- Deira City Center 5.0 km/3.1 miles
- Mall of the Emirates 19.0 km/11.8 miles
- Abra (Water Taxi) 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Dubai International Airport 8.0 km/5.0 miles