Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Dubai
Visit Dubai with Starwood
Get a taste of Dubai and explore its wonderful sights. One of the largest of the seven Emirates, Dubai is like an oasis in the sweeping deserts. It’s the perfect destination for work or play. Business services, shopping, restaurants, entertainment centers, and relaxation spots –everything is in one place.
We are a short drive away from Dubai International Airport and just a five-minute walk from the “bank street.” We are also few minutes walk away from Khalid Bin Waleed metro station (Burjuman station) of the newly opened Dubai Metro.
Discover over 180 luxury brands and stores at Burjuman Shopping Center, a major landmark in the Bur Dubai residential area. The Mall of the Emirates is one of Dubai’s tourist shopping attractions with luxurious brands and an entertainment center with an indoor ski slope for everyone to have fun.
The newly opened Dubai Mall is a few minutes drive away from the hotel. The Mall features a huge indoor ice rink as well as major entertainment centers and an aquarium which is home to over 33,000 marine animals.
Stargate, Dubai’s newest edutainment center located in Zabeel Park is a few minutes drive away from the hotel. It features a wide range of adrenalin pumping activities for young kids and adults. Meena Bazaar is a commercial trading center in Bur Dubai well known for textiles, gold, and spices. It is a few minutes walk away from the hotel and features high quality gold bracelets, jewelries, accessories, textile, and spices at great prices.
Love to try new things? Then, have fun on the “abra” – a form of water taxi which allows you to cross from Bur Dubai to the Deira side of the creek.
Golf courses and desert safari tours are an evidence of the Dubai sporting lifestyle. The Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club are just minutes away, and you can book tee times in advance. One of the wildest water parks, Wild Wadi Water Park spans an area of about 12 acres of pure fun with adrenalin-pumping rides and attractions.
View Local Area Map
Arte e Cultura
- Museo di Dubai 1.0 km/0.6 miglia
- Dubai International Art Centre 12.0 km/7.5 miglia
- Dubai World Trade Center 3.0 km/1.9 miglia
- Dubai Creek 3.0 km/1.9 miglia
- Ultima moschea del sultano Bin 1.0 km/0.6 miglia
- Ospedale europeo Belhoul 3.0 km/1.9 miglia
- Ospedale iraniano 4.0 km/2.5 miglia
- Ospedale americano 4.0 km/2.5 miglia
- Ospedale specialistico canadese 5.0 km/3.1 miglia
- Ospedale Welcare 10.0 km/6.2 miglia
- Dubai Creek Golf e Yacht Club 6.0 km/3.7 miglia
- Centro commerciale Burjuman 1.0 km/0.6 miglia
- Antico suq e mercato delle spezie di Deira 5.0 km/3.1 miglia
- Deira City Center 5.0 km/3.1 miglia
- Centro Commerciale degli Emirati 19.0 km/11.8 miglia
- Al Mamzar Beach Park 5.0 km/3.1 miglia
- Parco acquatico Wild Wadi 17.0 km/10.6 miglia
- Abra (Taxi d'acqua) 2.0 km/1.2 miglia
- Aeroporto internazionale di Dubai 8.0 km/5.0 miglia
- Standard Chartered Bank 0.2 km/0.1 miglia
- International Turnkey Systems 0.2 km/0.1 miglia
- NCR 0.3 km/0.2 miglia
- ABN Amro Bank 0.3 km/0.2 miglia
- Banca commerciale di Dubai 0.6 km/0.4 miglia
- HSBC 1.0 km/0.6 miglia
- Citibank 1.0 km/0.6 miglia
- Xerox 1.0 km/0.6 miglia
- Inchcape Shipping 2.0 km/1.2 miglia
- De Norske Veritas 2.0 km/1.2 miglia
- Zurich Life 2.0 km/1.2 miglia
- GAC Shipping 2.0 km/1.2 miglia
- Barwil 2.0 km/1.2 miglia
- Maersk Line 3.0 km/1.9 miglia
- Siemens 4.0 km/2.5 miglia
- Consolato generale del Pakistan 0.5 km/0.3 miglia
- Consolato Reale dell'Arabia Saudita 1.0 km/0.6 miglia
- Consolato del Canada 1.0 km/0.6 miglia
- Dutch Embassy 1.0 km/0.6 miglia
- Consolato del Sultanato di Oman 1.0 km/0.6 miglia
- Consolato generale della Repubblica Islamica dell'Iran 1.0 km/0.6 miglia
- Ambasciata brittanica 1.0 km/0.6 miglia
- Consolato tedesco 2.0 km/1.2 miglia
- Consolato Generale dell'Australia 2.0 km/1.2 miglia
- Consolato generale dell'India 2.0 km/1.2 miglia