Four Points by Sheraton Lhasa
Our hotel is located in the center of Lhasa city, 15 minutes away from the railway station and 60 minutes away from Gongga Airport.
Known as the “Roof of the World’, Lhasa is the capital of Tibet, and its political, economic, and cultural center. With a rich history spanning 1300 years, magnificent natural scenery and pleasant weather—earning it the nickname “Sunshine City”—the city offers visitors a veritable treasure trove of sites and experiences.
Exploring local sites? You‘ll find a bevy of attractions within a ten minute walk from our front door. Jokhang Temple and Barkhor Street offer a great introduction to the country’s long history and diverse cultures. Potala Palace is a magnificent structure where you can observe masses of devout pilgrims at worship. If you want to go shopping, the biggest supermarket in Lhasa—Baiyi—is just next to the Potala Palace. And don’t miss Norbulingka, the imperial garden.
Voir la carte de la région
- Temple de Jokhang & rue Barkhor 1.0 km/0.6 miles
- Palais du Potala 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Monastère de Sera 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Le lac Namtso ou « lac céleste » 5.0 km/3.1 miles
- Robulinka 6.4 km/4.0 miles
- Monastère de Drepung 10.0 km/6.2 miles
- La rue Barkhorn 1.0 km/0.6 miles