Niagara Falls is a city for the adventurous spirit. Coined the Honeymoon Capital of the World, Niagara’s natural beauty has drawn everyone from pioneers to celebrities for over 200 years. Beyond the falls themselves, some of the attractions that have made Niagara an exciting place to visit include the Maid of the Mist, Marineland, Journey Behind the Falls and the Skylon Tower.
Try your luck at the Fallsview Casino, connected to our hotel by an indoor glass walkway. With up to 180,000 square feet of gaming, you will find table games, slot machines, and an exclusive area limited to high stakes gambling.
One block down the street is the new Scotia Bank Convention Centre. A short drive from the hotel will take you back through history. Enjoy world class theatre, fine dining, shopping, estate wineries, farm markets and historical sites in the beautiful Niagara-on-the-Lake.
View Local Area Map
- Scotiabank Convention Centre 0.8 km/0.5 miles
- Niagara College (Niagara Falls Campus) 0.9 km/0.6 miles
- Greater Niagara General Hospital 1.9 km/1.2 miles
- Niagara Falls Golf Club 1.2 km/0.8 miles
- Niagara Whirlpool Golf Course 6.5 km/4.0 miles
- Niagara Falls (Canadian Horseshoe and American) 0.5 km/0.3 miles
- Skylon Tower 0.6 km/0.3 miles
- Maid of the Mist Boat Tour 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- Niagara Helicopters 5.0 km/3.1 miles
- Niagara-on-the-Lake 23.0 km/14.3 miles
- Niagara Wine Route 48.0 km/29.8 miles
- Fallsview Casino 0.1 km/0.1 miles
- Niagara Falls IMAX Theatre 0.4 km/0.3 miles
- Casino Niagara 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Marineland 2.0 km/1.2 miles