Four Points by Sheraton Luohe
Located in the middle of China’s Henan province, the ancient city of Luohe is the site of thousands of years of rich history and is now famous for its delicious ham. On Songshan West Road in the Songjiang New District, the Four Points by Sheraton Luohe is across the street from the Luohe Education, Culture, and Arts Center, just 10 minutes from the city center, and a 90-minute drive from Zhengzhou Xinzheng International Airport (CGO).
Explore Luohe’s numerous preserved scenic spots and sites, including Three Bests Milestone about 40 kilometers from downtown in Fanching Town. Renowned as a genuine drafting, calligraphy, and engraving masterpiece, this national relic comprises two ancient tablets carved on chloranthus erectus stone.
Another historical structure, the Xiao Shang Bridge, can be found in the Shang Bridge Tourist Zone. Built in 584 over the Xiao Shang River in Huangdi Temple Village, it is China’s first stone bridge. Or visit the Xu Shen Mausoleum, home to the five-meter tomb of the famous philologist who wrote China’s first dictionary during the Eastern Han Dynasty.
The administrative Nanjie Village in Linying County features high-tech agricultural parks, cultural scenic areas, rare tropical plants, and resort areas. More entertainment can be found at the Xiangchen Bay Amusement Park, surrounded on three sides by the Sha River. Marvel at its 50-meter-high musical fountain, the largest artificial lake in Henan province, several Hui-designed architectural buildings, and a modern recreation facility with international first-class 4D-simulation films.
Freizeit und Erholung
- Xushen Kulturpark 8.1 km/5.0 Meilen
- Xiangchen Wan Freizeitpark 8.7 km/5.4 Meilen
- Kaiyuan Forest Park 11.1 km/6.9 Meilen
Kunst und Kultur
- Luohe Education, Culture and Arts Center 0.1 km/0.1 Meilen
- Xiaoshang Brücke 17.0 km/10.6 Meilen
- Three Bests Milestone 45.1 km/28.0 Meilen
- Henan Museum 155.0 km/96.3 Meilen
- Stadtzentrum von Luohe 3.0 km/1.9 Meilen
- Dorf Luohe Nanjie 27.3 km/17.0 Meilen
- Stadtzentrum von Zhengzhou 130.0 km/80.8 Meilen
- Internationaler Flughafen Zhengzhou Xinzheng 107.8 km/67.0 Meilen
- Shaolin-Tempel, Songshan 155.0 km/96.3 Meilen