Four Points by Sheraton San Antonio Airport
We invite you to enjoy a city where history and sophistication meet. With free transportation to and from San Antonio International Airport (SAT), our hotel has a great location for you to explore this romantic and adventurous area.
San Antonio celebrates its rich culture with recreation, adventure, art, and food. You can take a stroll or boat ride along the famed River Walk, visit the Alamo, tour the eclectic King William District, or get a taste of heritage at El Mercado. At almost any time of the year, you can attend a charreada (Mexican rodeo), dine European-style at a riverside bistro, attend an opera or a Broadway show, and top off the evening with a live blues, jazz, or country performance—all in one day.
For family fun, SeaWorld San Antonio is just minutes from the hotel. Be entertained and educated by Shamu and all the other marine life. There are also thrill rides and water slides in this massive theme park. Also just a short drive away is Six Flags Fiesta Texas, with more than 200 acres of activities. Enjoy dozens of thrilling rides for all ages, exceptional live shows, and a water park.
Other great family destinations include the San Antonio Zoo and Aquarium, the Botanical Garden, and the Witte Museum. Head to the Quarry Golf Course for an exhilarating 18 holes. And there’s plenty of high-end shopping for everyone at the North Star Mall. The University of the Incarnate Word and Trinity University are close by, as is Northeast Baptist Hospital.
Our hotel is near many corporate offices, such as Clear Channel, Whataburger, FlightSafety, General Dynamics, Siemens, and FedEx. Fort Sam Houston and Brooke Army Medical Center are also minutes away.
- North Star Mall 2.0 km/1.2 Meilen
- General Dynamics 1.5 km/0.9 Meilen
- Flight Safety, Inc. 1.6 km/1.0 Meilen
- Clear Channel 1.8 km/1.1 Meilen
- Whataburger Konzernzentrale 2.0 km/1.2 Meilen
- Christus Santa Rosa Hospital 3.2 km/2.0 Meilen
- Nationwide Insurance 3.9 km/2.4 Meilen
- Deloitte 5.9 km/3.7 Meilen
- Rackspace 7.7 km/4.8 Meilen
Freizeit und Erholung
- San Antonio Zoo/Sunken Gardens 8.1 km/5.0 Meilen
- Breckenridge Park 8.1 km/5.0 Meilen
- Alamodome 12.9 km/8.0 Meilen
- San Antonio River Walk 13.8 km/8.6 Meilen
- AT&T Center – Heimstadion der San Antonio Spurs 16.9 km/10.5 Meilen
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas 19.3 km/12.0 Meilen
- Sea World Park 25.8 km/16.0 Meilen
- The Quarry Golf Club 3.2 km/2.0 Meilen
Kunst und Kultur
- Witte Museum 8.1 km/5.0 Meilen
- The Alamo 13.5 km/8.4 Meilen
- Fort Sam Houston Army Base 11.3 km/7.0 Meilen
- Militärstützpunkt 31.1 km/19.3 Meilen
- Internationaler Flughafen San Antonio 1.6 km/1.0 Meilen
- Internationaler Flughafen Austin-Bergstrom 123.9 km/77.0 Meilen
- Northeast Baptist Hospital 6.9 km/4.3 Meilen
- Henry B. Gonzales Convention Center 12.9 km/8.0 Meilen