Four Points by Sheraton Visakhapatnam
Once a small fishing village—Visakhapatnam—is a major port and industrial city located on the East coast of India, and home of the Eastern Naval Command. Better known as Vizag, it is the second largest city of Andhra Pradesh state. Business or pleasure, uncomplicated convenience awaits you at the Four Points by Sheraton Visakhapatnam. We’re close to gorgeous beaches, shopping, restaurants and many local attractions. What’s more, Visakhapatnam Airport (VTZ) is within easy access to the hotel, about a 25 minute drive away.
Something for everyone. There is lots to see and do in Vizag. Explore the sights. One of the city’s best tourist attractions is—Kailasagiri Hill Top Park. Situated on a picturesque hill, overlooking the Bay of Bengal, this sprawling park has incredible views and enchanting landscapes. There are lots of activities to keep you entertained here, too from themed parks to food stalls, even gliding. The hotel is located nearby monument must sees. Check out the unique ancient Buddhist ruins at Thotlakonda, just 15 kilometres from Vizag. Temples anyone? Visit Simhachalam Temple. This Hindu temple dates back to the late 11th century. Its main deity is always covered with sandalwood paste, removed only once a year for pilgrims to see. Otherwise, three completely different spiritual structures can be found at Ross Hills.
Beach bound? Away from the city and yet still close by, Rushikonda Beach is one of Vizag’s loveliest beaches and the best one in which to swim or surf. There’s also Ramakrishna Beach, where you can view other attractions including the Kali Temple, an aquarium, the Submarine Museum and the Visakha Museum. For nature lovers; Dolphin’s Nose, a rocky peninsula, which stands 174 metres in height and 358 metres above sea level, is another notable attraction.
We understand if you want to go exploring. Just don’t stay away too long.
Visualizzate la Mappa della regione
Arte e Cultura
- Museo sottomarino 3.0 km/1.9 miglia
- Naso del delfino 10.0 km/6.2 miglia
- Bavikonda 10.0 km/6.2 miglia
- Thotlakonda 15.0 km/9.3 miglia
- Bhemunipatnam 20.0 km/12.4 miglia
- Borra Caves 90.0 km/55.9 miglia
- Valle di Araku 110.0 km/68.3 miglia
- Simhachalam 15.0 km/9.3 miglia
- Tyda 75.0 km/46.6 miglia
- Spiaggia di Ramakrishna 2.0 km/1.2 miglia
- Parco Kailasagiri 6.0 km/3.7 miglia
- Giardino zoologico Indira Gandhi 7.0 km/4.3 miglia
- Spiaggia di Rushikonda 8.0 km/5.0 miglia
- Porto di Visakhapatnam 5.0 km/3.1 miglia
- HSBC Bank 1.0 km/0.6 miglia