Whether you’re in town for work or play, you’re sure to have a great time. The Four Points by Sheraton College Station is near the northeast corner of the Texas A&M University campus, with plenty of shopping and restaurants within walking distance.
The campus is home to such notable structures as Kyle Field and the George Bush Presidential Library and Museum. Art and history lovers should definitely stop by the nearby Benjamin Knox Gallery, the Benz Gallery of Floral Art, and the Carnegie Center of Brazos Valley History.
And the world-renowned 280-acre Brayton Fire Training Field attracts more than 45,000 emergency responders from all 50 states and more than 45 countries each year.
View Local Area Map
Arts & Culture
- George Bush Presidential Library and Museum 5.5 km/3.4 miles
- Texas A&M University 1.8 km/1.1 miles
- Texas A&M Health Science Center 6.4 km/4.0 miles
- Brayton Fire Field 6.6 km/4.1 miles
- Olsen Field at Bluebell Park 3.5 km/2.2 miles
- Kyle Field 3.5 km/2.2 miles