Four Points by Sheraton Kecskemet Hotel & Conference Center
Powered by Foursquare
Among Hungary’s largest cities, with more than 100,000 residents, Kecskemet lies between Budapest and Szeged. It is also equidistant from the country’s major rivers, the Danube and the Tisza.
The Four Points by Sheraton Kecskemet is conveniently close to the center of this important industrial city, the home of a Mercedes-Benz manufacturing plant. Via Highway M5, Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport (BUD) can be reached in approximately 35 minutes, and Budapest itself is about 50 minutes away.
As the capital of Hungarian Art Nouveau architecture, Kecskemét boasts several masterpieces of this style, including the Town Hall, the Ornamented Palace, and the Youth Center. The Main Square is known for a variety of churches of different denominations.
Throughout the year, the city hosts workshops and unique international collections of music, fine arts, and animation, as well as recognized scientific institutions. Kecskemét also welcomes visitors to such gatherings as the Kecskemét Spring Festival, the Kodály Music Festival, the Kecskemét Wine and Palinka Festival, and the Famous Week Festival.
Exibir mapa da região local
Recomendações da área local Powered by Foursquare
Arte e Cultura
- Teatro Katona József 2.0 km/1.2 milhas
- Museu húngaro de fotografia 2.0 km/1.2 milhas
- Cifrapalota 2.5 km/1.5 milhas
- Nagytemplom 2.5 km/1.5 milhas
- Sinagoga de Kecskemet 2.7 km/1.7 milhas
- Knorr Bremse 3.7 km/2.3 milhas
- Univer 4.6 km/2.9 milhas
- Phoenix Mecano 4.9 km/3.0 milhas
- ThyssenKrupp Presta AG 4.9 km/3.0 milhas
- Freudenberg Simmerringe 5.7 km/3.5 milhas
- Kuehne & Nagel 6.3 km/3.9 milhas
- Mercedes Benz- Daimler Chrysler 6.3 km/3.9 milhas
Escritórios do Governo
- Prefeitura 2.5 km/1.5 milhas
- Élményfürdő és Csúszdapark (Parque aquático) 1.4 km/0.9 milhas
- Jardim botânico Kecskeméti Arborétum 1.9 km/1.2 milhas