Four Points by Sheraton Minot
Powered by Foursquare
Nestled among restaurants, bars, shops, and theaters, the Four Points by Sheraton Minot is your gateway to the Bakken oil and natural gas region. Nearby are Dakota Square Mall and Corbett Field. Just outside of town are Nodak Speedway, Magic City International Dragway, and Minot Air Force Base, home to the 5th Bomb Wing Mission squadron.
There are plenty of things to see and do. Visit art galleries or local artists’ studios. See trains and aircraft in historical museums. Check out the symphony, stage productions, concerts, the Scandinavian Heritage Association, the North Dakota State Fair, and the occasional nearby rodeo. Or just enjoy a night on the town with friends and live music.
Nature lovers will appreciate the area’s world-class birding at the Audubon, Des Lacs, J. Clark Salyer, Lostwood, and Upper Souris National Wildlife Refuges. Minutes from the hotel is a walking path along the Mouse River. And straddling the U.S.-Canadian border between North Dakota and Manitoba is the International Peace Garden, a botanical beauty that is the world’s longest unfortified border.
View Local Area Map
Local Area Recommendations Powered By Foursquare
Arts & Culture
- Carmike Cinemas 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Old Soo Depot Transportation Museum 4.8 km/3.0 miles
- Taube Museum of Art 4.8 km/3.0 miles
- Railroad Museum of Minot 4.8 km/3.0 miles
- Dakota Territory Air Museum 8.9 km/5.5 miles
- Souris Valley Golf Course 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- Nodak Speedway 5.6 km/3.5 miles
- Pointe of View Winery 12.9 km/8.0 miles
- Upper Souris National Wildlife Refuge 48.3 km/30.0 miles
- Lucy’s Amusement Park 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Scandinavian Heritage Park 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- Roosevelt Park Pool 4.8 km/3.0 miles
- Dakota Square Mall 1.6 km/1.0 miles