Four Points by Sheraton Minot
Nestled among restaurants, bars, shops, and theaters, the Four Points by Sheraton Minot is your gateway to the Bakken oil and natural gas region. Nearby are Dakota Square Mall and Corbett Field. Just outside of town are Nodak Speedway, Magic City International Dragway, and Minot Air Force Base, home to the 5th Bomb Wing Mission squadron.
There are plenty of things to see and do. Visit art galleries or local artists’ studios. See trains and aircraft in historical museums. Check out the symphony, stage productions, concerts, the Scandinavian Heritage Association, the North Dakota State Fair, and the occasional nearby rodeo. Or just enjoy a night on the town with friends and live music.
Nature lovers will appreciate the area’s world-class birding at the Audubon, Des Lacs, J. Clark Salyer, Lostwood, and Upper Souris National Wildlife Refuges. Minutes from the hotel is a walking path along the Mouse River. And straddling the U.S.-Canadian border between North Dakota and Manitoba is the International Peace Garden, a botanical beauty that is the world’s longest unfortified border.
Exibir mapa da região local
Arte e Cultura
- Museu do Transporte Old Soo Depot 4.8 km/3.0 milhas
- Museu de Arte de Taube 4.8 km/3.0 milhas
- Museu Ferroviário de Minot 4.8 km/3.0 milhas
- Dakota Territory Air Museum 8.9 km/5.5 milhas
- Autódromo de Nodak 5.6 km/3.5 milhas
- Pointe of View Winery 12.9 km/8.0 milhas
- Refúgio Nacional da Vida Selvagem de Souris Superior 48.3 km/30.0 milhas
- Campo de golfe Souris Valley 3.2 km/2.0 milhas
- Parque de diversões Lucy's 1.6 km/1.0 milhas
- Carmike Cinemas 1.6 km/1.0 milhas
- Scandinavian Heritage Park 3.2 km/2.0 milhas
- Piscina do Roosevelt Park 4.8 km/3.0 milhas
- Dakota Square Mall 1.6 km/1.0 milhas