Four Points by Sheraton Guiyang, Huaxi
One of southwest China’s major cities, Guiyang is the capital and cultural center of Guizhou Province. Featuring outstanding city views, the Four Points by Sheraton Guiyang, Huaxi is conveniently located on Xiangjiang Road in the city’s only national economic zone, the Hoax District. Retail shops and offices are just steps away. Both the Guiyang International Conference & Exhibition Center and the Guiyang International Eco-Conference Center are easily accessible from the hotel. Guiyang’s railway station is only a 15-minute drive away, and Guiyang Longdongbao International Airport (KWE) can be reached in just 25 minutes.
For a taste of history, wander around the nearby Qingyan Ancient Town. Spend the afternoon at Qianling Park, a 20-minute drive from the hotel. Soak in the views from the hilltops, stroll around its tea gardens, and shop local foods and crafts sold by vendors. The park is also home to the Qing Dynasty Buddhist Hongfu Temple. Take a refreshing soak at Guiyu Hot Spring, about 30 minutes by car from the hotel. Or take a day excursion to discover more nature at Huangguoshu Waterfalls or the popular Huaxi National City Wetland Park.
Shop for Guiyang’s wonderful traditional handicrafts, including Anshun batik, Miao embroidery, beautiful silver articles made by the Miao and Gejia ethnic groups, and ornate Yuping flutes made out of local bamboo.
Like most of southwest China, residents are fond of spicy food. Savor such local delicacies as Guiyang-style beef noodles in beef broth, fried chili squid, and spicy barbecued fish. They go particularly well with a hot cup of green Guiding Yunwu tea and the area’s famous Maotai liquor. Night markets are also popular. Walk along the streets and sample a wide variety of ethnic cuisines using grilled freshwater fish, snails, crayfish, mutton, and other local ingredients.
- Antigua ciudad de Qingyan 14.0 km/8.7 millas
- Aguas termales de Guiyu 21.0 km/13.1 millas
- Centro Internacional de Convenciones y Exposiciones de Ningbo 10.0 km/6.2 millas
- Centro Internacional Ecológico de Conferencias de Guiyang 21.0 km/13.1 millas
- Distrito comercial central 8.0 km/5.0 millas
- Piscina con fuente 9.0 km/5.6 millas
- Zona de Desarrollo Nacional de Alta Tecnología (Jinyang) 23.0 km/14.3 millas
- Estación de trenes de Guiyang 7.0 km/4.3 millas
- Aeropuerto Internacional de Guiyang Longdongbao 16.0 km/9.9 millas