Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Beachfront
Políticas do hotel
The hotel is compliant with ADA.. ADA compliant guest rooms are available and should be reserved in advance.
Alcoholic beverage service is restricted to those 21 years or older (with valid identification).
Age Requirement Policy
Guests must be 21 years or older with valid photo identification to reserve a room and check-in. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Hurricane season extends from June 1st through November 30th each year. In the event of a hurricane* in the Atlantic Ocean or the Gulf of Mexico with Jacksonville Beach as a projected path, the hotel will not accept new reservations and may be subject to closure or evacuation. In the event of evacuation, the hotel will attempt to contact future guests to notify them of the situation and their reservation will be canceled without penalty. Guests staying at the hotel when an evacuation order is called will be transported to the airport, where air transportation will need to be arranged by the guest. During the affected period, cancellation and no-show charges will be waived. Please contact the hotel for more details.
*A hurricane is defined/validated by the National Hurricane Center, typically a tropical cyclone in which the maximum sustained surface wind is 74 mph (64 knots) or greater.
Connecting Room Policy
The hotel offers a limited number of connecting rooms. Please make your request as early as possible, to ensure availability.
Extra Bedding Policy
Extra beds are offered by request for an additional fee. Rollaway beds are not permitted in guestrooms with two beds. Cribs are provided at no additional cost. Extra bedding is subject to availability.
Gift Certificate Policy
To purchase or redeem a gift certificate, please contact the hotel directly.
Noise complaints are taken very seriously and may result in eviction without compensation. Private parties are not allowed in guest rooms or public areas unless previously arranged through the Sales & Catering office.
Pets up to 40 pounds are allowed for an additional fee of 45 USD per day per pet. There is a two pet maximum per guest room. To ensure the comfort and safety of all hotel guests and staff, please follow these guidelines.
- Breeds that are prone to aggressive behavior are prohibited unless used for ADA purposes (includes Chow Chow, Old English Sheepdog, Rottweiler, Giant Schnauzer, Pit Bull, Staffordshire Terrier, Doberman and Miniature Pinscher)
- Pets should be on a leash or in their owners’ control at all times. If they are left unattended then the guest will be asked to remove the pet from the property with no refund.
- Any compensations given to other guests due to excessive noise will be charged to the guest account.
- Anyone bringing in a pet without notifying the front desk will be charged a additional 200 USD cleaning fee in additional to the normal daily pet fee.
- Proper medical certification specifying that all vaccinations are up to date must be available upon request.
- Pets must be removed from the guest room prior to housekeeping service or other arrangements must be made with hotel management.
- Guests are responsible for all personal injuries and/or property damage related to their pet(s).
- Guests must agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its operators and owners and their respective affiliates from all liability and/or damage suffered as a result of their pet(s).
- The hotel reserves the right to remove guests whose pets are deemed noisy or disruptive.
Please contact the hotel for further information.
Credit/Debit Card Policy
Debit and Credit cards will be authorized at check-in for the amount of your stay, plus an amount to cover incidentals. The authorization will hold the funds until check out, at which time the amount actually incurred during the stay will be charged. Authorized amounts may take up to 30 days after departure to be released by your bank or financial institution and the hotel will not be responsible for any resulting fees or charges.
Please contact the hotel's accounting department at least 72 hours prior to guest's arrival for third party credit card payment arrangements. After hours, please contact the manager on duty.
All guest rooms and public spaces are 100% non-smoking. A $200 cleaning fee will be charged to any guest who violates the smoking policy. There are designated smoking areas outside of the building; however, cigar smoking is not permitted on hotel premises.
Tax Exempt Policy
Federal and state tax exemption certificates are accepted. The tax exempt certificate and valid photo identification must be presented at check-in to receive tax exempt status. Any certificate presented after the check-in process will not be accepted.