Rated 1 out of 5 by Jodel My worst SPG experience ever
I must say that this stay was more than disappointing!!
I'm a Platinum member and expect to be recognized and treated as such.
But this stay was just the opposite:
* I had to wait in a long queue for checkin and checkout - no one attended the SPG Gold and Platinum Members counter
* when I reserved that room by phone, I said that we will be 2 adults and 2 little kids and I requested a King size bed, an additonal small bed for my 2.5 year son and a crib for my 1,5 year daughter
* I asked if that hotel (rated with 4 SPG) has decent suites and for more comfort I requested a suite night upgrade
* my understanding of suites are minimum 2 separate rooms. This is what I have seen in several of your hotels and even in the 4Points Sheraton in Browndeer.
* the room I was offered was a tiny room with a jacuzzi
* a jacuzzi justifies to be considered a suite??????
* what am I supposed to do with a jacuzzi in my room, travelling with 2 small children???
* of course, the room was NOT set up propperly! I had to call several times to get the additional bed and the crib. Both hardly fitted into the room
This is definitely NOT acceptable and iI request to get this suite upgrade night reimbursed.
I complained to the Front Desk but this was like talking to a wall. Not even the smallest apologies nor sorry. Unbelievable!! If you treat Platinum guest in that way: how do you treat normal guests??
27 de septiembre de 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jeanna Delivers Once Again
Have stayed at this Sheraton Four Points Chicago and chose this hotel again because of previous positive experience and was not disappointed. Staff were courteous from desk clerk to bellman and offered assistance getting cab and with luggage. Location one block off Michigan cannot be beat as hotel is close to everything without all the hustle and bustle of Michigan Avenue. Hotel has microwave and refrigerators in rooms and complimentary bottled water for SPG members.
9 de marzo de 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Blissful Great Location, Clean
We stayed here for New Years Eve as it is in the Rush Street area. Great location, within walking distance to many restaurants, music venues, and shopping.
The room was comfortable, spacious, and was very clean. The bedding and mattress were so comfortable! I love the Four Points pillows!
Since we stayed on the biggest party night of the year, I was pleasantly surprised the hotel was so quiet even though it appeared to be sold out.
6 de marzo de 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Montanaslim Excellent Stay
My wife and I stayed Saturday and Sunday of President's Day weekend in a clean, well-appointed room. The staff is ALWAYS very cheerful and helpful and this stay was no different! As we drove into the city, we learned that there was a good possibility of threatening weather on Monday, and so I asked if it would be possible to stay another day-Monday- if the weather was bad and I was granted the extra day if necessary. This request was granted without a moment's hesitation. Knowing that I could stay the extra day if necessary allowed me to relax instantly!! Thank you Four Points for your hospitality.
18 de febrero de 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by josieposie5 Great location great price
We were coming to Chicago on a whim. I saw that this hotel was close to Michigan Ave. It was an awesome location with a great nightly rate.
The staff was very friend,y and helpful. We would definitely stay here again.
11 de febrero de 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by RaeH Birthday weekend
I brought my mother to Chicago for the weekend to celebrate her birthday. I could not have asked for a better location, room or staff to accommodate my plans. From the first moment I called to find out how to get to the hotel until our last goodbyes - the staff was so welcoming, friendly and helpful.
The room itself was perfect - it was big enough for the two of us to settle in and fully relax after a long walk on the Magnificent Mile.
Mother was already talking about the return trip even before we checked out.
4 de febrero de 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dan1028 Great Hotel!
Hotel has great location and great staff!
27 de enero de 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by LakeLover3 Bell Stand excellence
We needed to leave our luggage for a few hours. Both leaving and picking up were positive interactions with fun banters. Not an area that is usually memorable, but these two guys were quick to see our needs "you had that look" and respond.
26 de enero de 2014