Rated 2 out of 5 by kalophtalmos Décevant
L'hôtel baigne dans son jus, les chambres et les équipements sont visiblement d'une autre époque, le petit déjeuner très bas de gamme. Une grosse déception.
April 29, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 by Kate007 Front desk employees cheating and ordering taxis from their friends
Hello, I had terrible experience yesterday May 15 at 4 PM (time provided to recognize employee) at Four Points by Sheraton Milan Center. I asked a man from the front desk to book me a taxi to the airport and he said it is fixed rate and if I pay cash to him it's only 120 EUR. I was surprised and I asked for taxi where I can pay credit card. He insisted I pay him cash and he showed me a ATM. I said NO, I wanna taxi where I can pay credit card. He said OK, but it will be 135 EUR. Well, I said OK. So I was waiting for 10 min and he kept calling and calling. I went outside of the hotel and I have halted taxi from the street. The random taxi driver told me that it will cost max 80 EUR and of course I can pay credit card. I agreed to go with him, so I went back to the hotel and cancelled the taxi from the front desk. Guy from the front desk started shouting at that taxi driver saying "you can't stop here...".
Horrible experience and I would never say Sheraton hotel would keep such awful front desk personnel. Huge DISLIKE!!!!
May 16, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by Darek I'll be back
My first 4Points in Europe. 10 minutes walk to the train station. 16-20 Euro taxi from Linate Airport. Close to the metro. Nice but small rooms, excellent breakfast in the beautiful restaurant. I'll be back
April 12, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5 by ladydee NEEDS MAJOR IMPROVEMENTS
I stayed in a standard room on the first night which didn't seem so bad although it was small. So i upgraded to a superior room and regretted it as the superior only had a balcony and a little more space over the standard. the toilet&bathroom was tiny and the facilities were older than that in the standard room, when i complained about it, the cheeky person on the phone asked if i'd like to change back to a standard room.
The staff are indifferent to guest, not very welcoming.
The breakfast is decent and it is close to the centrale station. that's the only thing they have going. it's a cheap way for spg members to get points on stays in milan. I stayed on another SPG property on this trip and it was way better.
March 28, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by TourPro Average Hotel, Below Average Neighborhood
There's nothing specifically wrong with this hotel, but there's nothing inspiring about it, either. The room was very spacious thanks to a platinum upgrade, but the furnishings, the hallways, the lobby, and particularly the restaurant all were tired and uninspired. It had the feel of a lower end budget hotel, though the rooms did outperform the public spaces. Yes, the third party internet is terrible, but it functioned most of the time. The neighborhood, while walking distance to many great things, is in the blocks around the hotel pretty dull. And if you set out for a walk, don't go north or west--there's nothing there... nothing.
October 2, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by wari 米兰很不错的选择
April 8, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 Service from the heart with a big smile
I have read many recent reviews on this hotel and wasn't expecting anything more than a "bed and breakfast" since it was already too late for me to change the reservations. In short, this hotel stay has been most pleasant that i decided to extend my stay in Milano. I must say i'm truly impressed by the staff at Four Points Milano esp a gentleman by the name of Macro.C. I would like to thank him and his team for showing warm Italian Hospitality.
Macro. C not only love his job but he truly cares about his guests and their well-being. It felt like home away from home. This guy deserves an award!
Grazie Macro.C and Team. Thumbs up! :)
March 7, 2012
Rated 2 out of 5 by gpsy 4 Points x 4 Things to Change...
1) The FREE High-Speed Internet which was included in our rate, was NOT a "FREE" High-Speed Internet, because it was more a "Limited-Basic-UpTo512kb-NoVPN" Internet. If you have to use it for business (and 90% of the cases you HAVE to use a VPN) you have to pay a 12€ of daily internet connection to Swisscom. Which is REALLY unfair. If it is FREE internet it has to be FULLY USABLE internet, even if not at full speed. I can accept to pay for a super-speedy-internet... but don't sell me something is not. Staff was trying to explain me and offered discounts on other services (restaurant), but I was not happy with that.
2) Rooms are really small... there's no space and power plug to charge more than 1 device by time.
3) TV channels seems programmed by the craziest TV technician in the world. This is a weak point for all the SPG hotels... Please give some "logic" to the TV channels... we don't have too much time to relax, while we do that, we need a "TV Channels for Dummies" Book to get into the TV Channel's logic.
4) You can't ask 5€, same price for: Wine, Coke, Water, Beer or peanuts etc. it seems really a matter of "we don't give value" to what is inside the minibar, just pay what you get, one price for all. Unfair.
(note that the lounge bar was close for vacation at the time of my stay, so I was lucky enough to enjoy the free temporary lounge bar at the restaurant".
5) (sorry, I said 4, but I have 5)
Quality of breakfast was in the average, but I was expecting more from a 4*S hotel. (eggs and hot meals were quite bad to smell and taste)
Some little PRO:
6) Staff was really kind. Always smiling.
7) Pillows were REALLY good.
August 29, 2012