Rated 2 out of 5 by SunkissedPrincess The Bed was the Best Part
The reason i stayed here was because I had meetings at another hotel a couple miles away. I love Sheraton beds. I would NOT recommend this hotel - Most of the staff were rude and extremely un helpful. I left toothpaste and a toothbrush at home, every other sheraton ive stayed at - had these items available this one - did not. Sounds petty but when youve arrived at 11pm at night. - the last thing you want to do is go find one. (especially near the airport) .. The front desk could have been more helpful when i asked if there was a blackberry charger in their lost & found - they didnt even look - automaticcaly said no! Just seemed like they didnt care about their guests. My room did not have a bathtub -something i would have liked. I just cannot belive that that hotel was a ssheraton. . the only nice thing was the bed and pillows.
November 16, 2011
Rated 3 out of 5 by Jimtraveller An average stay
Renovations are still ongoing.
The front desk was not to well trained, leaving me three hours without a room key, very inconvenient.
May 31, 2012
Rated 3 out of 5 by Herb03 Disappointed
Based on the other reviews I was expecting much more. A 4.2 start rating for this hotel is very generous. It started with check-in. The clerk was not friendly and just going through the motions. I asked for an upgraded room (based on my status) and did receive one but it was right next to the elevator and the vibration when in use was so loud that I needed to change my room. I ended up with a regular room. There was no effort to make things better. Lastly, I eat at the hotel twice and found the food very mediocre.
October 14, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by intheairagain not a good night
The beds were very hard, the furnace rattled all night, very disappointed.
January 5, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by BBSteve Does Not Deserve 4 points.
To be direct.
- Associate who checked me in was rude and was occupied in other conversations around me.
- room I was initially checked in to smelled like cigarette smoke (room 415) which I'm allergic to.
- I informed the associate with my concern he went up and said "it is the vent, did you touch anything, don't touch anything " and proceeded to gather my things and rush me out of the room.
- I was then asked to wait in the hall. After about 10 minutes he came back up with a key card and said "419" and went back down.
- I entered 419 and this room smelled like cigarette smoke as well but faint. I dealt with it.
- room is extreme small, bathroom has a dirty looking standup shower, the newest thing in there was the soap dispensers. But everything looked not renovated as indicated.
August 27, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jasmineb98 Sheraton Four Points
The hotel staff was very accomodating. The hotel was very clean and comfortable. I recommend staying here.
December 22, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by ABTraveller One of the poorer Four Points
Not a great example of Four Points hotels. Service was poor, did not provide same level of amenities as similar hotels.
August 16, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by John0908 This hotel has great employees
The ladies in the restaurant, both evening and morning shift make you feel so welcome. They really try to make your visit as comfortable and relaxing as they can. The check in staff are also very personable, efficient and helpful at getting you checked in quickly and assuring everything meets your expectations. They make you feel very welcome, and are sincere about it. Every employee, at every level of this organization has your best interest in mind. They go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable.
December 4, 2014