Rated 1 out of 5 by DXGuo Amazingly Bad Stay
1) Hotel front desk did not allow my suite upgrade despite requests, and insisted that ALL suites are full even though spg.com has shown room availability. Front desk staff quoted an abundance of platinum members as a reason for refusal of upgrade.
2) Normal room given to me gave me a real shock the moment i stepped in. Bathroom was incredibly messy, with pillows towels and condoms thrown all over the place.
3) 20 minutes after contacting the front desk over the shocking room, the somehow sudden available suite came magically.
Was so disgusted and offended that I checked out soon after
August 24, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by LLSF10 Great with a couple problems
1) Comfortable bed.
2) Good room amenities with free bottles of water and nice bathroom accessories.
3) Breakfast is good, although could use a bit more variety day to day, month to month.
1) My shower did not get hot on my last day.
2) The West Tower 19th floor smells slightly of urine. I think it is due to an old air conditioning system with old freon. The East Tower has slightly smaller rooms, but I would recommend it over the West Tower- I would not stay in the west tower again due to the bad smell.
September 8, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nshanker Thanks for another good stay
As always, the hotel continues to meet my needs at a high level. Most areas do provide good services except for some where there are high staff turn over which results in declining services e.g the executive lounge continues to under perform.
August 29, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by mrpoon not my kind of spg hotel
did get an enhanced room upon check-in for SPG gold. however, given the rate that they were charging, with no breakfast. this is not a good value for money. the hotel was converted from an office building, so it had this strange vibe to it. definitely not one of the better four point hotels that i have stayed so far. (upon checking out, the staff put the invoice in an envelope. what happened to their folios?)
August 26, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by BenniHK Great for business
Nice business hotel, spacious room and great view, with terrific pool and gym! However, the location is abit awkward and the lobby of west tower did confuse guests.
August 28, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by DaNiu Great staff, great breakfast
I am always very happy to stay at this place. Convenient to subway and the rest of Shenzhen as a result. Close to the boarder crossing as well. Both just 10 minutes walk. I really enjoy the breakfast buffet on the 3rd floor and the staff there is wonderful, particularly two gals that I always mix up - I think they must be twins (not really), but they are outstanding!
August 23, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by jfykk01 very very disappointed stay
When I do booking this trip I do think I will get a good service !!!!! but it is not only room is fine all other is totally not SPG services
August 25, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by YangSPG Has great managers and staff
So great living experience, and can be the best of all
August 24, 2014