Rated 3.8 out of 5 by 280
Rated 1 out of 5 by lugnut Plumbing
Bathroom plumbing needed serious maintenance..
August 19, 2016
Rated 3 out of 5 by Eric8 Maintain your rooms
After, I specifically requested a fully functional AC,we had issues with the AC and the shower. The front desk staff was responsive but the house keeping staff could not understand me because I could not speak Spanish. This explains why the room smelled of liked damp laundry left in a pile for a day or two.
August 9, 2016
Rated 3 out of 5 by carol31 Hotel is Average
Average hotel, bathroom is small. King room is small and asked for an upgrade and paid for a "suite" but that only included two chairs, a microwave, and frig. This was not what I consider a suite.
July 18, 2016
Rated 2 out of 5 by ChiVisit444 Old and needs improvement.
I can't believe this place retains a 3,8 and it's SPG designation. The rooms are dated and worn. Poor paint jobs and furniture is really chipped. Door to connecting room was previously broken and no one bothered to replace the wood. Hallways were not well air-conditioned and strains throughout the hallway walls. Didn't feel very clean here. Lobby was the only nice part
July 8, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jeff5678 Very comfortable
Very comfortable beds and clean rooms. Close to shopping and attractions and very affordable. Looking forward to staying again.
June 29, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by iopp io
great Place outside of Boston. Next to a lively location Market place
June 15, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by steven55 Staff is great, property needs some attention
I'm staying at this property regularly for some work I'm doing in the area. The staff is attentive and tries to be helpful. The property has a few things they need to attend to.
(1) The wifi is painfully slow. Almost unusable. Please address this problem.
(2) You need easy access to power outlets on the night stands. Not hidden in some unreachable place behind the bed.
These are two very basic requirements for a hotel guys, come on!!!
(3) The rooms are getting a little ragged. Management needs to audit the rooms. The blackout shades and curtains in my last room were a disaster.
(4) While there is no gym there is free guest access to a great health club 1/4 mile away.
(5) The property is very convenient to fantastic shopping and restaurants.
(6) Upgrades to their junior suites are very rarely offered to Platinum guests. I guess there just aren't very many of them.
June 4, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lover Elegance was a surprise !
I felt out of place coming in in shorts and a T-shirt but they make you feel right at home (regardless :-) The entrance lobby is elegant with a number of large, open sitting areas and high ceilings. The check-in desk is directly ahead and the people behind the desk were excellent! Our room was quiet, the bed was very comfortable and everything was just "down the hall".
May 28, 2016