Rated 5 out of 5 by RobWolf Room noise
Second time this year we got placed at a room right by the elevator. It was noisy, specially when the elevator beeps every time someone comes to that floor. We asked for a room change, it wasn't prompt this time. We had to wait ten-fifteen minutes before someone showed up with a new room card. This new room however was far from the elevator, but the walls were either thin, or room needs sound proofing. Four points is my favourite hotel and I've stayed at many locations. This room was not up to my expectations sound wise. You can hear people talking, moving, putting clothes in and out of closet, washroom door slamming from right next door. Doc hollandaise was great as usual. Great food, & great staff. But the room quality disappointed us.
August 23, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by TravellerX Adequate
Hotel is adequate, clean. Restaurant is also adequate. Pool is not well maintained- too shallow and the water slide is too big a feature for such a small space.
Far from downtown Saskatoon and located in a box store mall. No character.
August 24, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dan1961 Extremely Nice
Check in staff was very pleasant, the hotel was new and clean. One downside was I had to book outside in the parking lot on the internet to get a better room rate, after I had visited the front desk. The room was spacious and very nice, clean and homey.I would stay again in a heartbeat.
August 19, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by ss0613 Noise
Stay here regularly. The noise level from other rooms is very distracting. Need better soundproofing or tighter noise policies
August 18, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by cookie65 Four Points saskatoon,Sk.Canada
We stayed at The Four Points in Saskatoon this past week and once again had a very enjoyable, comfortable stay.The hotel itself is great place to stay close to good shopping and eating places.The staff at this hotel is awesome,very freindly and accomidating with a professional presentation.We love staying at this hotel.
August 15, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by demok Should be Cat 2, not cat 4
* Cleaning staff must have been on strike 'cause the elevator was filthy, hallways dusty, no towels at the pool. The bathroom in our room wasn't very clean when we arrived, countertops full of streaks, didn't smell nice.
* Bathroom shower head wasn't working properly, sprayed everywhere - straight sideways onto the entire bathroom floor.
* The "restaurant" is supposedly not affiliated with SPG?? So there was no continental breakfast available for Platinum members.
* Pool was quite murky looking, very small.
* I submitted my feedback in writing but nobody has followed up with me. No surprise based on the mismanagement of this hotel.
* Definitely overrated, VERY far from being a Category 4 quality hotel. Highly recommend staying at the Sheraton Cavalier instead, it's an ACTUAL Cat 4 hotel, 10 times quality & value for your points versus this place.
August 9, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Terri22 Good value for money, clean rooms
We stayed here for a family reunion, and were glad we chose this hotel. It is very close to services (restaurants, shopping, gas, groceries). The rooms are clean, beds are comfortable, and it has a fridge and microwave in the room. It is right off Circle Drive which makes it convenient to anywhere in the city. Bottom line, we would stay there again.
August 7, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by concertsandshopping Great Location
The hotel is a great location to easily access any destination in Saskatoon. With the new growth in the area, there is access to several new restaurants.
The staff is very friendly and helpful.
August 6, 2014