Rated 5 out of 5 by cookie65 Four Points saskatoon,Sk.Canada
We stayed at The Four Points in Saskatoon this past week and once again had a very enjoyable, comfortable stay.The hotel itself is great place to stay close to good shopping and eating places.The staff at this hotel is awesome,very freindly and accomidating with a professional presentation.We love staying at this hotel.
August 15, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by demok Should be Cat 2, not cat 4
* Cleaning staff must have been on strike 'cause the elevator was filthy, hallways dusty, no towels at the pool. The bathroom in our room wasn't very clean when we arrived, countertops full of streaks, didn't smell nice.
* Bathroom shower head wasn't working properly, sprayed everywhere - straight sideways onto the entire bathroom floor.
* The "restaurant" is supposedly not affiliated with SPG?? So there was no continental breakfast available for Platinum members.
* Pool was quite murky looking, very small.
* I submitted my feedback in writing but nobody has followed up with me. No surprise based on the mismanagement of this hotel.
* Definitely overrated, VERY far from being a Category 4 quality hotel. Highly recommend staying at the Sheraton Cavalier instead, it's an ACTUAL Cat 4 hotel, 10 times quality & value for your points versus this place.
August 9, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Terri22 Good value for money, clean rooms
We stayed here for a family reunion, and were glad we chose this hotel. It is very close to services (restaurants, shopping, gas, groceries). The rooms are clean, beds are comfortable, and it has a fridge and microwave in the room. It is right off Circle Drive which makes it convenient to anywhere in the city. Bottom line, we would stay there again.
August 7, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by concertsandshopping Great Location
The hotel is a great location to easily access any destination in Saskatoon. With the new growth in the area, there is access to several new restaurants.
The staff is very friendly and helpful.
August 6, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by ss0613 Good Stay
Nice visit although sleep was interrupted at 3 AM with sports team parties
August 6, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by worker2 very comfortable
New hotel, very comfortable beds, clean room and hotel
August 4, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by NT8418 Noisy hotel
It was hard to sleep here most nights. The doors slam and latch very loudly and could be heard all the way down the hall when I was in my room. This is a problem all evening and especially in the morning!
The WiFi is insufficient. During the day when nobody is there, it's fine. But once the hotel fills up for the night, just staying connected to the network becomes a challenge and speeds are unacceptable if you do connect. Very frustrating when you have work that needs to get done.
July 27, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Happily2 Room was bright and clean
When we opened the door we were thrilled by the bright sun filled room. A very spacious room with beautiful furniture and comfortable beds. Liked the complementary water bottles and little coffee nook/mini fridge. Would stay here again next time.
July 29, 2014