Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 58
Rated 3 out of 5 by traveller Bed, linens, and towels are old
- Blankets and large pillows were covered in fabric pills (small ball of fibers that forms on a piece of cloth from wear and tear), making them unsightly and very uncomfortable to the touch
- Some towels and pillow cases were evidently older than others
- Mattress was too soft - couldn't get a good night's sleep
- Close to Hwy 401 access, but not much else around the area
- Breakfast: Made-to-order eggs was nice and the cooks would bring it to your table
May 4, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Babs34 Hotel and Dining Great
I just stayed with my family and the breakfast and hotel were outstanding and the cleanliness was great. We would stay again.
May 2, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by DougFromPikeBay Very nice
Will definitely stay here again.... we both loved it.
May 7, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by bbgirl Excellent staff
This was our first visit to a Four Points by Sheraton, the rooms are large with very spacious bathrooms. The food in the hotel restaurant was amazing. We highly recommend this hotel.
May 6, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by wayne62 store manager
check in was the fastest i have seen . an the staff were great and very freindly ,room was very clean and the shower was great, very little noises from outside the room, we will be back soon.
April 19, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pete70 Wow!
Needed a room for one night - called the day before after reviwewing reviews on internet. The only thing I can say is WOW! Staff was very welcoming, rooms are great - walk-in showers are super! Staff at the restaurant are great too. Great job!
April 22, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jchang3 Four point april 2013
Room was very clean. Friendly Staff
April 22, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Marc58 Comfy stay!
Always a pleasure to stay here. Convenient stop off just off the 401 highway. Staff is always on top of things to make sure the SPG Platinum member knows how important their business is to Four Points.
The Gym is well equiped and the dining room has a nice comfort to it.
April 7, 2013