Rated 4 out of 5 by paddy56 hotel maintians good ambience and it is nice to stay.
areas of improvement
1) airconditioning inside the room to be improved. I stayed in room no 730. The temperature was set at 19 and it was very chil when I checked in. Even hours after resetting it to 24, it does not clock up to even 20 degree celcius. I had to call the service person who did something and after that it reached 24 degree. When I wanted to reduce the same to 22, I reset it but it did not clock down even to 23 after many hours. it should be rectified.
Steam facility for Gents in the SPA should be checked. even after 10 minutes, no proper steaming is coming inside the designated room.
July 16, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Bruns Sheraton Four point Pune
Good hotel, located closed to 2 shops
Good fitness center and swimming pull
Good buffets food and breakfast and good Japanese restaurant
Excelent follow up of the Bresilian socker world cup with 2 big screen, which make my stay easier...
Excelent service of all the staff
July 16, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by Raghav This Hotel has a great ambience
Always had problem with the hot water availability. The temperature of the water in toliets is too low and is not as per desired. Else other things are fine.
Its Sheraton, expectations are high,
July 13, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mohandas Best in Pune for Business Travellers
Good location, nice and spacious rooms, food and ambience are very good. Reasonable room rate. Overall a great experience, worth visiting second time.
July 11, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Subra123 Great features
This si one of the good hotes, nearby shopping malls, good facility
July 7, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by ArifMansuri Needs work
For starters, avoid the 8th and 9th floor, they reek of some industrial solvents and I had to move to another floor within 30 minutes. Secondly, ask for an SPG floor because the front-desk staff don't seem to bother offering you one even if you state that you are Gold/Platinum member.
The staff so try their best and food is decent. Plus, the location is nicely located to the big malls in Pune.
But overall, the hotel needs to be more comfortable and the staff needs to be smarter in dealing with the variety of guests.
June 30, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by MG28 Great value close to nice malls.
Good location close to work and airport
Transport team and arrangement is not upto the mark
Not many options in room service
No special offers or treatment for Gold members
July 4, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by mahi Terrible Hotel
No where even close to be called a sheraton hotel.
- I stayed from 11th Apr,12 to 13th Apri,12. The body lotion kept in restroom had expired in Aug,11 ! I have carried the tube back home to keep as souvenir. I can understand had it been an inadvertent incident. But more painful is the fact that the hotel had smartly put a sticker on the expirty date portion. This clearly shows that the intentions are not right.
- The rooms donot have even basic articles like dental kit, shaving kit, laundry bags. On asking the housekeeping boy and to his supervisor they both shrugged and went off!
- First time I have seen a hotel serving rice, biryani's in breakfast.
- The Khaman-dhoklas were stale and re-used. Other food items are also re-used. one can easily make this out.
April 25, 2012