Rated 4 out of 5 by Michelle76 Guest
Very convenient location to airport and UBC, Great shuttle service from the airport, especially arriving so late at night. Excellent customer service. Very clean and comfortable environment.
August 25, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Travel50 Much needed rest during a business travel
During a recent travel, I stayed at the FourPoints in Kelowna and I was able to enjoy a restful evening. The staffs were very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and comfortable, and it was quiet. I was able to get the rest needed for the busy days that followed.
August 20, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lealle Outstanding & Friendly customer service
Our family was quite impressed with our recent stay at this hotel. Employees and managers were everywhere at the hotel, and all eager and willing to help with anything you needed. A staff on break even offered assistance with turning on the waterslide for us. Fresh coffee was brought to us from the restaurant when the complementary coffee ran out. The hotel is beyond clean - it smells great and there is always someone cleaning! Customer service was outstanding. The hotel is even pet friendly. The hotel rooms were quiet and spacious. We will be staying here everytime we visit!
April 10, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by USMOM Great Hotel Close to UBC
Perfect for set up if you are doing anything at UBC
August 25, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Summertraveler2013 Great stay in Kelowna
As Starwood owners, we were very happy to find this Starwood property in Kelowna. We stayed here with our 2 kids (9 & 14) on a road trip from Calgary to Vancouver. The pool and hot tub were great for the kids, though the water slide is fast and enclosed (dark) so might be a little scary for younger children.
The rooms were a good size, clean and comfortable. The blackout blinds kept the early morning sun out and allowed us to sleep in. The lobby area is bright and clean, as you'd expect from a new property. Parking was abundant and the wifi was the fastest and most reliable that I have ever experienced at a hotel. Check in/out was quick and easy with friendly desk staff.
We would definitely stay here again.
August 10, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anon82839 Airport convenience is key
If you are flying, this hotel is extremely conveniently located. Rooms are clean and new with a nice modern design. Blackout blinds on the windows are great for sleeping in. Only thing I find annoying is the air conditioning/heating unit and it's controls. Staff is always friendly and helpful.
August 16, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Melmav01 The staff were exceptional.
We stayed here for a wedding with the reception in this hotel. The staff had a room ready for early check-in before the wedding and were extremely friendly and helpful. An elderly family member was not feeling well when we came back to the hotel after the ceremony we asked if they had a wheelchair we could use for a few hours and within minutes one was provided. We do not visit Kelowna often but would definitely stay here again. Our only minor complaint would be that the restaurant is quite expensive. Something a little more reasonable would be nice.
June 3, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by Boomer001 Unfriendly staff. Generator on top floor made it difficult to sleep.
This hotel from the outside was promising. Sadly, it fell very short of our expectations. The staff were not very friendly, and the room that we were assigned was near, we think, a generator. There was a constant rhythmic low tone rumble that could be heard from our room. Our experience was not pleasant.
August 12, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Farmer00 Hotel was excellent.
Very pleased with this location
August 21, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by EarlsAttendee Nice hotel
A new modern hotel very near the Kelowna airport. Comfortable, quiet rooms. A bit far from the downtown core. Great shuttle service.
August 14, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by BarryM Great except the sofa bed
The hotel is very new and in fantastic shape. The suite we stayed in was nice with lots of room. Our only complaint was that the sofa bed was very uncomfortable and you could feel the springs. (That's why I provided a lower rating on comfort and quality of sleep). If you don't need the sofa bed in the suite--it's a great hotel and I would recommend it.
July 31, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Val61 Get away
Beautiful new hotel with such friendly staff! Perfect place to stay in Kelowna. Spacious comfortable rooms, bright and clean and Quiet despite being close to highway. Will definitely go back.
August 10, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by JSMom Great hotel for business or families.
Great hotel very close to the Airport. New with all the great features. Very quiet and has black out blinds, comfy beds and linens. Staff go out of their way to accommodate you. Rooms are new and great for the business traveler. The gym is one of the nicest and room to stretch or yoga/pilates. The pool, slide and hot tub look fun (although I didn't use). Families stay here as well and would recommend it for that as well. Would not hesitate to recommend and since this was my second visit - I definitely will return.
May 26, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by Ewalker Many good things, food needs improvement.
Ordered room service one night, and the food was barely warm. I travel a lot and I know this should not happen.
Next morning, I ordered Eggs benedict down in the restaurant and the Hollandaise sauce looked/tasted like mayonnaise with some adding flavours (as opposed to real Hollandaise sauce). I expect more from a Sheraton.
Staff and facilities were otherwise excellent, so it was a shame the food did not meet the same standards.
July 10, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Don68 Fresh,new and nice
Enjoyed our 2 day staycation checking out this hotel in our home town. Nice big room,large TV,fridge,bathrobes and slippers - a nice touch. black out blinds helped us sleep in-and fantastic sound proofing !! No airplane noise what so ever--however quality of toilettepaper should be upgraded to 2ply!!! Decent breakfast at Rics but surprised toast not included with our omelette. used the small gym - there should be more signage requesting participants to wipe machines after use-also having large TV on and PA music on together very distracting!! Putting TV onto machine screens would be great. Staff pleasant and accommodating . Also Sheraton does not 'charge for outsideparking and if you stay for one night can leave vehicle for a week. We will be returning!
September 3, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Basilr Good value, high quality
This is a very good value upper-end hotel. Proximity close to airport is great for air travellers- although less for those spending time in West Kelowna.
Staff were very friendly. There are a few glitches- the green program is awkward regarding convenient replacement of towels and coffee facilities- this could be more streamlined
July 20, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by ML21 Good location
Clean, friendly staff and good location.
August 5, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by TracyBeth a good stay, restaurant a problem
We stayed here because it was rated Kelowna's #1 hotel. Hotel and room were very good. We were not asked at check out how our stay was.
Restaurant experience sadly lacking. Poor service for two dinners, low quality food for breakfast buffet. Would recommend the hotel but not the restaurant.
July 22, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by DDKON Great location but...
Great design, comfort, amenities and location for travellers with an early morning flight from the airport. Our delux room for 4 was comfortable and clean. We had to ask for towels and wine glasses, but they were cheerfully delivered within 5 minutes. Serious lapse in service regarding the airport shuttle, though. We almost missed our flight because we waited 20 minutes for the shuttle which we were assured would be available upon check out. The stress was a sad end to our otherwise fabulous, relaxing vacation.
November 13, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Snows new, clean, great mattress, services
All was great, if there was any negative it would be above ground limited parking in the heat, perhaps better when the trees grow.
July 31, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jaxsun Welcome wagon
In my multitude of years attending several different branded establishments, I have never received the welcome that would compare to my recent visit to the FourPints at Kelowna Airport. My family and I were met by not just one, but three high energy attendants. You need to understand that these girls moved the multitude of guest a through reception in an very awe inspiring efficiency that I have never witnessed. Nava and the girls have set the bar for what customer service used to be and should be in the future. Their ability to shine in a high pressure customer service industry should lead to great success for this location. I look forward to staying with them again. If they could inspire this kind of customer service in every location, they will generate a superior customer loyalty.
February 23, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Larry0757 Dog friendly hotel
Impressed by hotel in general, but the staff is pet friendly and welcoming. We really appreciated being able to sit outside in comfort on the back patio area with our small dog. The restaurant (in front of hotel) kindly served us our wine so we could enjoy a relaxing time outside.
July 19, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by MT1122 On Point
Everything was great. Met all my expectations.
August 1, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by demok Service missing the mark
We booked 5 nights at this hotel, the pictures look beautiful, it appeared clean and the location was great. Overall, the staff were pretty good. However, there was one particular front desk staff member who unfortunately, worked long shifts during our entire stay and every single interaction with her was absolutely painful. Her angry tone, body language was due to a lack of maturity and any care for her job, unfortunately made our experiences VERY negative (we obviously tried to avoid dealing with her when possible). I am not going to publicly critique this person any further here so I will leave this with management to contact me so I can provide her name to them. “Training” this person would be a lost cause as I would highly recommend parting ways to avoid further damage.
Despite this one person, the remaining staff were pleasant to deal with which was good. Here is a brief summary of our 5 night experience:
* First night, thermostat fails to work on the “Farenheit” mode....it’s -3 degrees Celsius outside so when we walked in the room and were greeted with the air conditioner, we quickly tried to reverse that only to be met with 45 minutes of troubleshooting, front office staff visiting our room, etc. I managed to get it to work on “Celsius” mode....fairly cheap thermostat systems, but we got it working.
* First night again, 10 pm, our 7 year old son is sleeping and suddenly the “jet tub” goes off......no lights flashing, air blasting and motor is loud of course, just an electrical glitch of course.....after painful conversations with the front desk gal, whose name I won’t mention, she sends a housekeeping staff to press the on/off button....um wow, never thought of that (kidding)....so I told them to get maintenance to turn off the breaker for this jet tub....which they finally did (only 30 minutes of a loud jet tub).....perhaps I should have filled it with water & bubbles! :) Anyhow, we never bothered trying to turn it on because we didn’t want the headache of trying to disable this thing again! :)
* Breakfast - “disastrous” service - from sitting for 10 minutes with no coffee or anything being served (need my coffee) to having food that wasn’t cooked (sent disgusting runny eggs back a few times) to having a plate of food tossed in front of you and its missing half of the items (no toast, no fruit, no ketchup, etc., just to name a few)....anyhow, lots of “small things” which convinced me that the breakfast staff (both kitchen & servers) have very little restaurant experience....because their incompetence was quite consistent for the first 3 days (constantly having to get up and ask for someone to come by to take your order, or to bring more coffee, long breaks between staff checking on you.....all basic service expectations).....anyhow, we reversed our “breakfast option”, took the bonus starpoints instead and took our breakfast business elsewhere, received great service & food. Didn’t take much to beat these guys.
* Dinner - COMPLETELY different story - the meals were DELICIOUS, the service was again “average” but still 10 times better than the morning staff. I’d recommend trying the dinner menu.
* Our last 2 nights, we were upgraded from the king suite on the 6th floor to the presidential suite (for free....though we are platinum and are entitled to one free upgrade, I do realize presidential suites are not included in this so we did appreciate the gesture). It wasn’t booked anyway so was probably easier for them to rent out the first room we occupied versus the more expensive presidential suite. Regardless, it was the highlight of our stay as the room was great for our hosting of family & friends who visited us. The “servery” had no glasses at all so I called the front desk to ask for some wine glasses and little miss misery at the front desk told me to use the paper cups in the bathroom....so I didn’t bother with this person, went directly to housekeeping staff to get some glasses for our suite. :)
* Pool was fine though the waterslide was INSANELY fast....not appropriate for younger kids, more for teenagers.
* Gym was decent, just wreaked of “rubber” smell, my son & I were coughing the whole time in there but that’s because the flooring is fairly new and there’s a lack of ventilation in there obviously.
Seems like a beautiful hotel, great location but the service had some MAJOR gaps so I don’t think I would return there. I never saw a hotel manager anywhere so perhaps that was part of the problem. Their rates are decent so if you want to stay near the airport, it’s a great spot for that, just don’t expect anything beyond sleeping in a room and you’ll be fine. :)
January 9, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by 416YYZ Fine!
Still has a bit of the new hotel feel! This is exactly how I'd expect Four Point property to look and feel. Rooms have HD TV with specialty channels.
July 26, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1789 This hotel is an oasis of comfort.
The only negative comment I can make is about the shower where the only way to get hot water is to be splashed with a cold one. I believe it is a mistake for a hotel of that stature. May I suggest you change that to a 'telephone' style of shower where one can direct the spay away from the body before getting the right temperature...?
July 6, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Brian96 This hotel has great proximity to the airport
I would recommend this hotel to anyone requiring a hotel near the airport. Friendly staff which also catered to my needs during my stay...
July 25, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by jawes I have had better stays here
3 of 4 of us ordered prime rib special for dinner....perhaps the regular cook took the day off?? Dinner slow in arriving after appies, Meat overcooked ( likely reheated ),
vegetables cold....yuukk should have stayed at golf course for dinner.... No drain stopper in sink, hard to shave. Halls noisy at 6am.... not the kind of stay I expect from the Sheraton as a platinum :(
June 29, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by DSquared Close to airport
We chose the Four Points Sheraton Kelowna because our flight arrived late at night and we wanted to avoid the drive into town. When we arrived at approximately 11:30p.m. we were checked in quickly and efficiently. Our room was very comfortable and met all our expectations. Breakfast the next morning was very good. We returned later in the weekend for lunch and a glass of wine from their extensive selection. I would definitely recommend this hotel as it was clean, quiet, and comfortable.
November 12, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Beth15 Great stay!
Excellent hotel! Great amenities and great features.
July 27, 2014