Rated 3 out of 5 by Capitangoku Simple good hotel, but I had a bad timing
After having stayed in several SPG properties in our Peru trip, this was our last one. At the entrance the staff was highly attentive, we got a room quite fast. The room had a humidity smell to it and wasn't too comfy. At night there were plumbing labors ongoing so when we got back from a rehearsal dinner we couldn't take a shower. We sent a dress to be pressed and they put it back in the room without the cover bag, so we didn't have a way to put it in our luggage without ruining it. The staff got creative and went above and beyong by putting together a few bags to make one long enough to cover the dress. There wasn't enough toilet paper or facial tissues in the room and it took them more than 1/2 hour to get us a few rolls of TP and we never got the tissues. So I left a note for the housekeeping crew to take care of it, which they did. I feel the staff tries to help but it just wasn't up to par.
The restaurant food was good and had some local options which I was happy to try. Claudia (i think that was her name) was great and ensured the billing process was easy.
Having spent almost the same amount of points per night at the Sheraton Lima and Palacio del Inka in Cusco, there value on the Four Points miraflores didn't meet my expectations. Whereas the aforementioned 2 hotels exceeded them.
April 2, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by JCtraveler Excellent stay in Lima with Four Points
Excellent hotel with outstanding service. Location in Miraflores is great with all major restaurants, shopping and waterfront in safe walking distance. Jean Pierre and his team at the front desk (Ramiro) made us feel at home and were able to accommodate all our wishes. A gem for visits in Lima!
August 10, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by Peters51 Definitely it is a recommended Hotel to stay
The young team at the Miraflores Four Points by Sheraton Hotel is the password to the excellence in hotel performance.
The smile at any time, their immediate and active response gives you the feeling you're at home.
Whether you program to stay a night or few weeks, the Hotel team know to match your expectations, starting at the reception (no matter the hour), the restaurant, room service and even the management team.
Definitely an Hotel to tecommend.
November 14, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by bankExec35 Stayed 15 nights and highly recommend!
1. Hotel needs to empower staff to assist guests without calling the manager or reservations every time... (that's my only critique)
2. General Manager is young and outstanding. His name is Ralph, let him know if you need anything.
3. Chef Jose Luis in the restaurant should have his own TV show! The food is AMAZING. Ask for the Italian Sampler they made specially for Michael.
4. Very nice property for a four points
5. Awesome people stay in the hotel, you'll make friends here.
6. Staff in general go out of their way to help. They are BEYOND friendly. (especially hotel car drivers, bell boys (speak native english), and restaurant staff). If taking the hotel cars, get the young guy, the old guys get lost!
7. Housekeeping does a phenomenal job and finds a way to clean your room, turn your bed down, without bothering you! It's like they are ghosts (exactly like it should be). But don't smoke in the room (they will tell on you!)
Summary: Front desk can be frustrating because they have no power to resolve your requests, but if you can get over that, the overall stay is 4.5 stars!
November 8, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gerald01 Warm reception
I was very impressed with this hotel while I stayed there with my 2 sons. The stafff were knowledgable and very helpful, arranging transportation and providing directions to many of the sites. What impressed me the most though was how they treated my 16 and 17 year old sons. They were treated to the same level of service as I expect - and few hotels treat everyone equally.
November 3, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by RustyTraveler Clean, comfortable, and great service
The hotel was in a great location and had an absolutely wonderful and attentive staff.
October 20, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cmizqu A practical gem
From beginning to end, a very pleasant 7-night stay.
September 23, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Billg10 hotel needs improvement
I could not sleep because your staff during the middle of the night was rolling furniture across the wooden floor in the conference room on 13th floor directly above my room. I did not receive adequate compensation for this.
September 2, 2014