Rated 3 out of 5 by 17
Rated 3 out of 5 by 12AG The Hotel needs improved services
The room keys did not work after check-in. We had to wait for 10-15 minutes outside the room while the bellboy went down for fresh keys.
The room was not clean. It seems there was some recent carpentry work done and the carpenters had left behind saw dust.
The toilet was very dirty.
Temperature in the room could not be regulated. it was very warm. The maintenance staff could not help either.
October 29, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Vashrajiv Excellent stay and sound sleep
Fantastic the more I stay more fascinated I feel about fourpoints Dehradun
January 2, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by PKSINGH This is hotel is hopeless.
Even in my second visit-there is no sign of improvement.
October 12, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Jags172 Unsatisfactory
The complete hotel staff seems to be lost
August 19, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by JP4444 Fantastic Hotel Great Features
Excellent Room & Great Facilities which is the need for the Business Traveller
July 27, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by Gagan Bad experience
1. On 4th floor, the screeching of chairs throughout late night, and then early morning
2. Room changed to floor2- walls so thin, you can actually hear the whole conversation next door
3. My room changed from double to twin without asking and then unreasonable reasons given
4. The bar has limited seating- only for groups. Kids allowed inside running all over the place.
5. I was asked to sit outside in the cold for the bar- waited for 10 minutes without service. went to the bar and asked again. Waited again for 10 minutes.
6. The menu in the restaurant is limited- they want you to have their buffet.
Overall, a terrible experience. What is good is free and good wifi and good location. Hotel is smart. But stay here only if you have to. The toilet size is extra small.
December 1, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by karans Location the only USP
@ water closet dirty upon check in. Informed front desk and they mentioned its a plumbing flaw in the hotel.
@ Bed Sheets were not fresh. Housekeeping needs to look into this. Crumpled bed sheet. Didn't mention to the staff as it was late and I wanted to sleep.
Not an SPG experience worth sharing. Will avoid if given a choice.
Please note - Staff @ the front desk is prompt and attentive.
December 1, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by TexasAngel Comfy beds!
I loved the hotel except for 1 thing. No bath tub. I would expect for a nicer hotel to have a tub to soak in. It was a huge disappointment as here in India they are hard to find outside of nice hotels. But everything else was wonderful! staff, food, beds, etc! Wonderful place to stay and right next to a mall.
November 30, 2014