Rated 4 out of 5 by zerolife Great staff but maintanance and restaurant need improvement
- Great staff (both front desk and hotel restaurant breakfast shift). My stays are always multiple nights and I request bottled water every night. Front desk remembered it after my first week of stay and has the bottles ready. Some properties I have stayed in won't remember it after 5+ weeks of stay.
- Overall fairly clean
- SPG Platinum breakfast is at hotel restaurant. While restaurant selection is somewhat limited, we were able to order anything off the menu.
- Maintenance need some improvement. In most of my stays, something in the room is broken (phone, a/c, closet door etc.). It's usually minor things but gives a terrible impression of how the hotel is run.
- Kitchen in hotel restaurant is understaffed, at least for the breakfast shift. There is usually less than a handful parties but it still takes them frequently more than 30 min. One time, it took more than 20 minutes after I ordered a waffle before they realized that their waffle maker is out of service. The waitress was very apologetic but by then too much time has passed for me to re-order something else as I had a meeting to attend.
- Breakfast is barely acceptable. Especially the fruit salad doesn't look very fresh. I wouldn't pay for it if I didn't get complimentary breakfast as part of the SPG Platinum benefit.
April 8, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Felisha Awful
This was the worst stay of my entire life. I can't believe how you allowed the guest to act. I completely understand there was a hockey tournament but allowing the children to run back and forth screaming after I politely asked them to use walking feet and late made a complaint to the front desk is terrible and disrespectful to all other guest staying at the time. If they wanted to act like animals you should not have enabled others to attempt to stay being told by a drunk parent that they are at a hockey tournament and should be allowed to run freely was alarming considering people should not act like that in any facility with other individuals. After three hours of non-stop screaming from the children, running back and fourth, playing ball and throwing balls in the hall ways I checked out. I understand there was a game going on; however, being that oblivious to the other guests staying at the hotel is bad business practices.
March 24, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by AlanJohn You can't beat it !
Once a month I fly out of Manchester to San Francisco on an early morning flight. So l drive the afternoon before 2 1/2 hours from my Vermont home to 4 Points, where I am met by a friendly and competent staff, shown to a spacious well appointed room with a great pillow top bed, free wi-fi etc. In the early morning I am shuttled to MHT for my 6 AM flight by an also friendly driver. Two weeks later I am picked up by 4 Points, and returned to my car in their lot, all for less than the cost of airport parking alone at the airport. You can't beat it. !!
March 18, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by ConneeConehead Great Place to Stay
The room was super clean and the bed comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The shuttle driver went out of his way to get us where we needed to go. Our only complaint was the restaurant and I'm unsure if the attached restaurant is run by Sheraton. If not, please pass on our comments.
We ate breakfast. The menu stated "enjoy our breakfast bar on the weekends." It was Saturday and there was no breakfast bar in view. Our eggs were excellent. Everything else, however, was awful: tasteless coffee, sour orange juice, burned home fries, burned toast, and undercooked sausage.
March 10, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by CANE great conference, great hotel
The hotel was convenient to our conference at St, Anselms - and was walking distance to the British Beer Compamy, a big plus!
March 11, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by SoccerCoach103 First Time
First Time staying at the Four Points came away impressed! Much better then the rating and the room was great. I have stayed in a numbers of the hotels around the Manchester Airport and this was one of the best!
March 10, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Patrick99 Avg hotel, and convenient going to the airport
We stayed in this hotel the night before a very early flight. I was a little surprised when I checked in and asked for a Platinum upgrade, and they said they didnt do that. I asked if they had upgraded rooms or suites, and they said yes, we do. After some coaxing, I was upgraded toa suite, which wa little different from just a slightly larger room in any other hotel.
The bed was hard, but handleable. Everyone we met at the hotel was VERY nice!
Breakfast in the morning was good. The prices were very reasonable as well.
March 19, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 by Larry Hard To Believe!
When checking in they sometimes have a spinning wheel for extra perks such as points. I spun the wheel and got 250 extra points. A lot of good that did!!! I have not gotten them to this very day. Called many times and to no avail.
The restaurant sent up room service with a steak dinner with all the trimmings. The potato had only been cooked for about 1-2 MINUTES. Hard as a rock. Plus they add 18% gratuity to the bill as if they deserve it. And then on the bill you sign, there is a place to add more, PLUS they charge $2 just for sending the worthless meal up to your room.
Take it from a Platinum Member. Stay far away from his hotel.
June 11, 2013