Rated 2.9 out of 5 by 289
Rated 5 out of 5 by Andy227 AMAZING!!!!
I made a last minute reservation because my flight got cancelled. I have heard from friends about the Four Points Miami Beach and they were all positive comments, but this stay, even though it was short, definitely exceeded my expectations. The staff is really friendly and helpful, they went above and beyond to satisfy my requests. The Front Desk was quick to fulfill requests that I had. The hotel is right on the beach, and the restaurant has free coffee and tea all day!!! I definitely will recommend this hotel to everyone. It won't disappoint. I want to thank the staff for a great stay and I'm definitely going back for a longer vacation.
March 6, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by Ldb3 Very disappointing
When checking in the front desk staff was very nice. The room was very very noicey, I had to call doen twice in the moddle of the night. There was a crying baby in the room next door to me wheich sounded like she was in the room. Before dinner we let the front desk know that the tiolet was not working. It was not flushing and making a lot of noise. It was not fixed after we complained.. It was making noice all night.
February 22, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by boones33 Very Disappointed
As a gold SPG member, I would have expected better. Front Desk was rude and wouldn't accommodate any requests. Just because this hotel is on the beach doesn't mean they should treat people poorly - a gold member or not.
March 5, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by martincho Good Price/Performance
The Hotel has what one needs (enough not more) to spend some days in the beach for a reasonable price.
March 4, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by Stan71 POOR SERVICE MOST OF THE TIME
The only thing good about my stay was that my room was ready when I checked in early at 1PM and that I was allowed to have late checkout at 2PM.
1. Much of the time the wifi was out and/or the lobby computer terminal was not working properly.
2. When requesting that my room be made up (giving at least 1-2 hours notice) so as to have a business meeting in my room the room was not done. This happened three days in a row. Was not able to tell if housekeeping actually contacted the housekeeper who was to do my room or if the house keeper was told but just didn't do it.
3. One day when the room was clean to new toilet paper was provided.
4. This property had no heat at all--I wanted some heat when the nights got cooler and was told by a building engineer that the hotel has no heating system at all only air conditioning.
5. Now I know why I usually stay at another major hotel competitor as they have much better services and don't make the same mistakes two or three times.
January 30, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by Gordon001 Stay
I had 2 rooms reserved 1 King Mini-Suite and 1 with 2 doubles. Upon check-in we were told that they gave away the double bed room and all they had left was 2 Kings. this was very ackward for my guests. They gave us a rollaway bed, that was very uncomfortable. When we arrived at the hotel we were told that both rooms were available but not ready. When we returned to check-in later in the day the 2 bed room was gone. The staff was very nice but I was very displeased
February 16, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by gseoane restaurant
The service of the restaurant was awful. The dinner was wonderful but the service very bad. Also at the pool the service very bad but the meal wonderful.
February 19, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by pzxlh2 Staff and Condition of hotel
The hotel is in need of updating and a number of repairs. The staff is not responsive.
March 1, 2014