Rated 3 out of 5 by Emilee66 Miami Beach-Four Points needs to improve on noise in the hallways
We had a five night stay at the hotel and were awaken three nights at 2:30am, 3:00am, and 4:14am, doors slamming, loud talking in the hallways. I talked to the front desk and they were made aware of the issue. They said they would send someone up, which I am sure they did. I do know it happens three nights and making a long day the next day after being awaken and trying to get back to sleep after three nights, was not what I had expected on our vacation. I hope the staff can find a way to correct the doors being so loud, or to post a quite time that hopefully other guests would respect.
March 11, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by FB57 Miami Beach
Great location! on beautiful Miami Beach. Very close to local dining, shopping, nightlife. Comfortable accommodations. Very attentive and helpful staff. We'll be coming back again, and again...
February 27, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by sermie11 Modern yet felt like home
My wife and I had a little getaway and it was such a great experience. The oceanfront, the gym, the dining and the relaxing was more than we expected. The room was a delight. We felt like we were in heaven. Will stay here again.
February 26, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by Ldb3 Very disappointing
When checking in the front desk staff was very nice. The room was very very noicey, I had to call doen twice in the moddle of the night. There was a crying baby in the room next door to me wheich sounded like she was in the room. Before dinner we let the front desk know that the tiolet was not working. It was not flushing and making a lot of noise. It was not fixed after we complained.. It was making noice all night.
February 22, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by Stan71 POOR SERVICE MOST OF THE TIME
The only thing good about my stay was that my room was ready when I checked in early at 1PM and that I was allowed to have late checkout at 2PM.
1. Much of the time the wifi was out and/or the lobby computer terminal was not working properly.
2. When requesting that my room be made up (giving at least 1-2 hours notice) so as to have a business meeting in my room the room was not done. This happened three days in a row. Was not able to tell if housekeeping actually contacted the housekeeper who was to do my room or if the house keeper was told but just didn't do it.
3. One day when the room was clean to new toilet paper was provided.
4. This property had no heat at all--I wanted some heat when the nights got cooler and was told by a building engineer that the hotel has no heating system at all only air conditioning.
5. Now I know why I usually stay at another major hotel competitor as they have much better services and don't make the same mistakes two or three times.
January 30, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by boones33 Very Disappointed
As a gold SPG member, I would have expected better. Front Desk was rude and wouldn't accommodate any requests. Just because this hotel is on the beach doesn't mean they should treat people poorly - a gold member or not.
March 5, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by Gordon001 Stay
I had 2 rooms reserved 1 King Mini-Suite and 1 with 2 doubles. Upon check-in we were told that they gave away the double bed room and all they had left was 2 Kings. this was very ackward for my guests. They gave us a rollaway bed, that was very uncomfortable. When we arrived at the hotel we were told that both rooms were available but not ready. When we returned to check-in later in the day the 2 bed room was gone. The staff was very nice but I was very displeased
February 16, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by gseoane restaurant
The service of the restaurant was awful. The dinner was wonderful but the service very bad. Also at the pool the service very bad but the meal wonderful.
February 19, 2014