Le Méridien Jeddah | ATHR Gallery
ATHR Gallery is one of the first contemporary art galleries in Saudi Arabia. Established in January 2009, in Jeddah, the Gallery represents a range of contemporary Saudi and Arab artists, working in a variety of Medias across the country.
The Gallery creates an arena for dialogue and cultivates new understandings of collective meanings and value. Our public space houses exhibitions that are at the forefront of the contemporary Middle Eastern Art scene. Additionally, ATHR gallery offers consultancy for corporate collection of Saudi and Arab artists and is actively involved in education projects, through public lectures and forums. We aim to generate dialogue and learning within a wider artistic sphere.
It is through our artists that ATHR manages to bridge the gap between East and West by being actively engaged in collaborative projects with other international contemporary art galleries, institutions and international art fairs.
· Managing portfolios of contemporary Arab artists and striving to exhibit their artworks in international galleries and art fairs worldwide.
· Organizing and hosting exhibitions for Arab and international artists at the Gallery.
· Offering curatorial advice to develop contemporary art collections for corporations and private collectors in the Middle East.
· Commissioning artists to develop new artworks for institutional collectors and public projects.
· Developing concepts and managing innovative exhibition and art programs nationally and internationally.
· Organizing public lectures, workshops and forums to generate dialogue and learning within a wider artistic sphere.
5TH FLOOR BUSINESS CENTRE,
WING B, SERAFI MEGA MALL,
PRINCE MOHAMMED ABDUL AZIZ,
THALIA STREET, JEDDAH,
KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA
Hours of operation:
Saturday to Thursday From 9AM TO 6PM