A Gathering Place for Creative Minds
Creative people gather to converse, debate and exchange in Le Méridien's innovative and re-interpreted traditional hotel lobby - Le Méridien Hub. Guests and locals are surrounded by curated contemporary, high impact installations, such as artwork, projections and unique soundscapes; much of it created by members of theLM100TM Creative Community, Le Méridien's group of cultural innovators. This environment awakens curiosity and stimulates thinking. In addition, inspiring, local cultural experiences nearby select Le Méridien hotels can be explored through our Unlock ArtTM programme.
- New Perspective Events
Discover Le Méridien's unique take on the hotel lobby - a re-imagined environment for creative people to converse, debate and exchange.
Le Méridien Hotel Hubs are the platform for cultural innovators and visionaries to discuss inspiring topics such as art, music, literature or coffee, during the signature "New Perspective" event series, providing guests, locals, and associates with an opportunity to learn something new.
- Select a New Perspective Event
- Has the Creative Class Gone Global?
- Where Does Diversity in the Creative Class Fit into China?
- What is the Impact of technology on creativity?
- What is technology's impact on human interactions in the workplace?
- Accessibility of creativity -- How do you distinguish who is really creative?
- Is creativity just for the wealthy?
Has the Creative Class Gone Global?
Where Does Diversity in the Creative Class Fit into China?
What is the Impact of technology on creativity?
What is technology's impact on human interactions in the workplace?
Accessibility of creativity -- How do you distinguish who is really creative?
Is creativity just for the wealthy?
Explore the Le Méridien Hub through dynamic photography created to showcase its innovative design, unique perspective and examples of the curated contemporary art.
Experience Le Méridien Hub
Le Méridien Barcelona is the first location to debut Le Méridien Hub, with plans for future implementations worldwide, over the next few years.
- Le Méridien Al Khobar
- Le Méridien Atlanta Perimeter
- Le Méridien Bali Jimbaran
- Le Méridien Bangkok
- Le Méridien Barcelona
- Le Méridien Bora Bora
- Le Méridien Brussels
- Le Méridien Coimbatore
- Le Méridien Dallas by the Galleria
- Le Méridien Delfina Santa Monica
- Le Méridien Istanbul Etiler
- Le Méridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa
- Le Méridien Kuala Lumpur
- Le Méridien Mexico City
- Le Méridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina
- Le Méridien Munich
- Le Méridien Oran Hotel & Convention Centre
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- Le Méridien Ra Beach Hotel & Spa
- Le Méridien San Francisco
Dialogue, contemplation and interaction are encouraged through distinctive seating arrangements. Latitude Bar, with the quintessential espresso machine, supports the creative atmosphere by drawing guests to the sights, sounds, and scents of the coffee bar, with a skilled barista crafting signature coffees. Guests enjoy local culinary offerings and experiences inspired by a coffeehouse environment by day and a wine-inspired setting by night. Le Méridien Hub reflects the brand's creative spirit, through coffeehouse, travel, and art-inspired styling elements. A curated library of books with topics that appeal to the creative guest, and reflect the local culture of each Le Méridien location, also serves to spark conversations