Get Customized Directions to the Hotel
Please enter a starting address or an airport code.
We’re sorry. We are unable to find the address you entered. Please revise the address and search again.
Please submit an airport code, an address or a zip code.
You submitted both airport code and address. Please submit only one or the other.
General Directions to the Hotel
From Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Proceed east on Saarinen Circle.
- Continue onto Dulles Access Road.
- Merge onto VA-267 East and continue as it merges onto Interstate 66 East.
- Take Exit 72 for US-29/Lee Highway and and turn right.
- After 1.4 miles turn right onto North Fort Myer Drive and stay left.
- Turn left onto 19th Street North.
- The hotel will be on the left.
From Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI)
- Proceed northeast on Elm Road towards Governor Harry R Hughes Drive.
- Continue onto Interstate 195 West.
- Take Exit 2B for MD-295 South/Baltimore/Washington Parkway and proceed toward Washington.
- Merge onto onto District of Columbia Highway 295.
- Take Exit 3B for Howard Road toward Nationals Park/Downtown.
- Turn right onto Howard Road SE.
- Follow the ramp to National Park and take a slight right onto South Capitol Street SE.
- Follow the ramp for Interstate 395 South towards Richmond/Downtown.
- Merge onto the Southwest Freeway and continue onto I-395 South.
- Take Exit 8B to merge onto VA-110 North toward Interstate 66 West/Rosslyn.
- Turn right onto 19th Street North/North Arlington Ridge Road.
- The hotel will be on the right at the corner of 19th Street and Lynn Street.
From Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
- Follow signs out of the airport towards US-1 North/Washington/I-395 North/I-66 West.
- Merge onto US-1 North and continue onto VA-110 North.
- After 2.4 miles turn right onto 19th Street North.
- The hotel is located on the right at the corner of 19th Street and Lynn Street.
View transportation options for getting here and getting around.
The information detailed on these pages is subject to change. No representation is made and no warranty given as to the validity of the content, including road conditions, route usability and expeditiousness. The user assumes all risk of use. Microsoft, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Inc., and their suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.