Le Méridien Vilnius is located just 20 minutes' drive from the centre of Vilnius, in a beautiful rural setting adjacent to two lakes, overlooking birch forests and undulating countryside.
Vilnius is a magical European capital city standing at the crossroads of West and East, South and North. As you walk through the charming and tranquil streets of the Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage site, you will find a breathtaking mix of ancient defensive walls, stunning castles, and beautiful churches—from Gothic to Renaissance, Classic to Baroque. Demonstrating the variety that is the essence of Vilnius, these stand alongside magnificent mansions of the old nobility, surrounded by modern skyscrapers of the new city.
View Local Area Map
Arts & Culture
- Lithuanian National Museum 19.3 km/12.0 miles
- Vilnius University 19.0 km/11.8 miles
- IBM 19.0 km/11.8 miles
- British Embassy 19.0 km/11.8 miles
- Houses of Parliament 19.3 km/12.0 miles
- Olympic Casino 19.0 km/11.8 miles
- Presidential Palace 19.3 km/12.0 miles
- Vilnius Municipality 20.9 km/13.0 miles
- Cathedral Square 20.9 km/13.0 miles
- Vilnius Old Town 19.3 km/12.0 miles
- Vilnius City Center 19.3 km/12.0 miles
- Akropolis 17.7 km/11.0 miles