New York has always been an exciting and exhilarating destination for both the business and leisure traveller, rich in cultural diversity, reflected in both its population and innumerable facilities. A world metropolis and economic powerhouse, the Big Apple is considered the cultural capital of the United States, with something for everyone.
Located in the heart of it all, on fashionable West 57th Street, all of New York is at our doorstep. Within walking distance are the magnificent Fifth Avenue shops, Central Park, Madison Avenue, Carnegie Hall, Broadway theatres, and Rockefeller Centre. Weekday shuttle service is available to Wall Street for your added convenience. Le Parker Méridien can arrange transportation to local area airports upon request as well.
View Local Area Map
Arts & Culture
- Museum of Television & Radio 0.4 km/0.3 miles
- Hunter College 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Columbia University 6.4 km/4.0 miles
- New York University 6.4 km/4.0 miles
- Fordham University 17.7 km/11.0 miles
- Lebouef 0.0 km/0.0 miles
- Time Warner 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Fort Hamilton 22.5 km/14.0 miles
- Atlantic City 209.1 km/129.9 miles
- Foxwoods Resort Casino 220.4 km/136.9 miles
- David Letterman Show 0.3 km/0.2 miles
- Radio City Music Hall 1.6 km/1.0 miles