In a tranquil island setting covering six kilometers of white sandy beaches and Dipterocarp forest, Le Méridien Shimei Bay Beach Resort & Spa is an inspiring getaway. Shimei Bay is a unspoiled southland site located in the southeast seashore of the Hainan Island in China. With its emerald forests, pristine waters and silver beaches dotted with small fishing villages, Shimei Bay is considered by tourism and travel experts to be "the most beautiful bay in Hainan."
Facing the South China Sea in the South, and with three other sides encircled by mountains, Shimei Bay boasts the greatest acreage of Dipterocarp in Hainan. This precious, natural-growth tropical forest endemic to Asia stretches approximately 10 kilometers and has been listed as a natural protection area. Unpolluted seawaters enjoy a visibility of up to nine metres. These crystalline waters—coupled with the strange stones of the mountain’s craggy peak and the beach's fine rippled sand—make Shimei Bay a vision of serenity and beauty.
Thanks to its unique and stunning natural charm, Shimei Bay is steadily moving toward its goal of becoming a tropical destination emphasizing ecological tourism and dedicated to quality service.
View Local Area Map
- Hainan Airlines Company Limited 165.0 km/102.5 miles
- Coconut Palm Group Company Limited 165.0 km/102.5 miles
- Faw Haima Automobile Company, Limited 165.0 km/102.5 miles
- Ocean Bay Golf Club 3.0 km/1.9 miles
- Kangle Garden Rubber Tree Golf Club 12.0 km/7.5 miles
- Kangle Garden Sun River Golf Club 20.0 km/12.4 miles
- Kangle Garden Spa & Golf Club 20.0 km/12.4 miles
- Xinglong Hot Spring 20.0 km/12.4 miles
- Dongshan Mountains 30.0 km/18.6 miles
- Wuzhi Mountains 80.0 km/49.7 miles
- Wanquan Lake Tourism Zone 100.0 km/62.1 miles
- End of the Earth 150.0 km/93.2 miles
- Nanshan Culture Tourism Zone 185.0 km/115.0 miles
- Wuzhizhou Island Diving Area 160.0 km/99.4 miles
- Xinglong Tropical Botanical Garden 22.0 km/13.7 miles
- Boao Oriental Culture Park 80.0 km/49.7 miles