Le Méridien Cambridge-MIT
Powered by Foursquare
Anchoring the renowned University Park at MIT, Le Méridien Cambridge-MIT stands amidst an area legendary for its infrastructure of invention. The Boston / Cambridge area is a cultural capital of the US including world-renowned music ensembles like The Boston Symphony Orchestra, the Handel and Haydn Society, in addition to hundreds of museums, such as the Museum of Fine Arts, the Museum of Science and the Children's Museum.
Recreational opportunities abound with picturesque islands, local mountains and dramatic coastline offering a voyage of discovery throughout all four seasons of the year. Situated in the heart of Central Square in Cambridge, Le Méridien is steps away from a culturally diverse area renowned for its cuisine and shopping, easily accessible from Logan Airport and just minutes from Boston city centre.
View Local Area Map
Local Area Recommendations Powered By Foursquare
Miracle of Science Bar & Grill-
Popular with SPG members2.
Popular with SPG members3.
Vegetarian / Vegan Restaurants
Popular with SPG members4.
Union Square Donuts-
House of Blues-
Flour Bakery + Cafe-
Brick & Mortar-
Brick & Mortar-
Arts & Culture
- Boston Museum of Science 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- Boston Symphony Hall 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- Boston Museum of Fine Art 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) 0.2 km/0.1 miles
- Harvard University 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Cambridge Hospital 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Northeastern University 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- Boston College 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- Mount Auburn Hospital 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- Boston University 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- University of Massachusetts, Boston 8.0 km/5.0 miles
- Novartis 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Harvard Square, Cambridge, MA 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Fenway Park 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- New England Aquarium 4.8 km/3.0 miles
- Faneuil Hall/Quincy Market 4.8 km/3.0 miles