Le Méridien Mexico City
Le Méridien Mexico City sits on the renowned Paseo de la Reforma at the intersection of the capital city’s eastern and western halves. Discoveries await in the surrounding financial and cultural district. Benito Juarez International Airport (MEX) is 20 minutes away via taxi.
Nearby are numerous businesses and attractions, such as the historical Zocalo and Zona Rosa’s nightlife. The city is home to more museums than any other; notable are the Bellas Artes Theater and Museum, the Museum of Modern Art, and the Museum of Anthropology. Other popular destinations include the Metropolitan Cathedral and Chapultepec Castle.
View Local Area Map
Arts & Culture
- Palace of Fine Arts (Palacio de Bellas Artes) 1.5 km/0.9 miles
- Museo de Antropologia 4.0 km/2.5 miles
- Pyramids of Teotihuacan 48.0 km/29.8 miles
- Centro Historico 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Chapultepec Zoo 2.5 km/1.5 miles